New Agni Racing motor 111RDR

Only 3 left! They move fast ;)

Lemme know when your second batch comes in. I'll buy a matched pair off you and restore Voltron to her former glory. And then sell the piece of shit :lol:

Any advances on the big mofo Agni?

Aye, they are still in short supply - and some folk have been waiting a while for these to be released. Word is the next batch will be right behind this one..Voltron should be whole again soon! And stop dissing her - she'll make someone a superb roadbike one of these days :mrgreen:

The big Agni is stirring - we're about to put a pre-production batch through testing, all being well they will be for sale later this year. Agni is trying to be very careful not to release these products until they are reliable and as strong as they can get. Hopefully I'll have news on real continuous and peak power for these beasts soon!

Steve

Yeah, I probably shouldn't complain too much. Although it has cost me much more than the original conversion had intended. Burning up $8500 on Agni motors alone was painful. Hopefully now that won't be an issue.

I want to make the bike far more rugged and definitely more waterproof. Nothing on the bike is even remotely protected from moisture, let alone a decent rain storm. So that will take some thought.

So what was the final verdict on the power ratings of these 111Rs? 15 kW continuous? Or more like 20? 30 kW at the shaft as a sustained peak would be pretty good.

Well, I did get 25kw for a good long period with a water sprayer attached - but I'd not like to give firm figures till I have tested them more carefully (besides, continuous power depends on cooling - and it's hard to simulate a 100mph wind on my dyno:D).
I'd recon 20KW contin should be fairly easy at high rpm and in decent airflow..

Well I finally have my 111r up and running, not out to the track yet, just on the street in front of my house. I will tell you it is damn impressive! I have had it around 35kw peak, planning on running it up a it higher when I get the gizmo(arduino contoller) and water spraying setup. Is anyone else running a 111r yet? How are you liking it? What power levels have you had it up to?

Thanks,
Brock

Back