New electric mountain bike frame by Phasor Cycles

that color is sooo MINT. great work I wish I had the coin to place an order today.

It looks like changing to mid mount motor would be possible.

Regarding the V4T:

I've been beating my own V4T on the roughest, most technical single track than I can find; I take large drops, jumps, all manner of sharp and large rocks. The V4T has taken everything that I can throw at it and doesn't mind at all.

All mileage done on a full 8" travel DH bike, and only 1kW power. I'm using the power to shuttle only, hence the low power needs. This geared motor can climb like a goat, even at 1kW.

Highly, highly recommend this motor for off road riding.

dpearce said:
This color is crazy, it looks different from every angle, it doesn't really come out in the pictures though. It is all together and ready to go, I am working on getting the battery pack together which might take some time, still getting all the parts together.
IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

Shipping to Ireland is estimated to be around $200

WOW!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

How did I miss this thread!!!

You guys have just built a frame that I have been dreaming of and making random sketches of!!

AMAZING JOB!!! :D :D :D

I LOVE the open frame design, and that sideways "arrow" design with the frame highlighting the outline and black panels in the middle really make for a top notch look!

LOOK OUT OPTIBIKE!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I think you have just produced the best truly sexy production E-Bike frame yet!

I'm gonna have to figure out a way to save up the cash, that is the PERFECT frame for a off-road E-Bike!

Now lets get some video of you thrashing it around on the same DJ track in your previous video! 8)

Wow! Just Wow! How much for a finished/powder coated frame just like this?

Wow, i love it! Good choice on the colour! It'd look damn sexy in a nice shade of red too :wink:

Goodluck with the sales, having modified (cut n welded) a few frames now i know what it costs in time and money and i reckon your price is spot on for the quality of product you have on your hands there :)

If i didn't modify my own frames, i'd be standing in line for one of these for sure :mrgreen:

Paul :D

P.s. To answer someone's previous question: Nope, Stealth Bikes won't sell you just a frame, its a whole bike or nothing at all...
Hell, just buy one of these frames, build it up to suit your immediate budget now with parts you have on hand and simply upgrade as money allows later. It'd be a great alternative to forking out $7k+ in one hit for a Bomber :wink: Please bear in mind i have nothing against Stealth, its just alot of money to come up in one hit for alot of folk who may be on a budget :roll:

This is seriously nice frame. Congratulations on putting a great design together.

I personally believe th price is a bargain. Seriously, just think how many man hours would go into fabricating a frame like this. My personal opinion is get in early on this entry price.

So let's kit it out like a Stealth seeing the reference has been made quite a few times in this thread. ( I know I am going to regret this :? )

$1000. Suspension
$500 brakes (8 pot)
$1500 vbox ( if you could get one)
$2000 BMS protected high capacity battery that is safe for the general public to use
$500 for decent front wheel
$1000 for a laced up 54xx Motor and wheel (if you could get one)
$350 Custom 18 fet controller
$200 misc ( handle bars, seat, pedals, etc)
$150. Custom spec CA

Hang on, maybe a Stealth isn't so over priced after all :roll:

Of cause we here can get everything cheaper off flea bay and Craig's crap so it doesnt really count.

Hi Guys,

I really like to compare the Stealth Bomber and your own (futur build) Phaser Cycle ebike.

First of this frame is not design to use an expensive VBOX even if you can get one and the swing arm can't be use with a VBOX. Personally i didn't understand why someone is interested to pedall 40 Kg and + ebike.

80 Km /h as top speed is not enough for many of us. Then I will like to compare 120 Volt Stealth Bomber to 120 Volt Phasor cycle ebike.

Stealth Bomber (Source USA website)

9900 $ (Bomber 6 pot calliper)
599 $ for 8 Pot Calliper "upgrade"
1200 $ Marzocchi 888 RC3 V2 upgrade fork.

Total: 11699 $ without Shipping and taxes.

120 Volt option (1424 $):
675 $ 30S 3P Lipo pack
400 $ HVC/LVC Lipo protection (Method)
349 $ Lyen 24 Mosfets 150 Volt controller

Now we have a 120 Volt Stealth Bomber for 13123 $. Ok, ok guys you can sell your 2000 $batteries pack and your 18 Mosfets controller for 249 $ and your 120 Volt option cost you nothing and you get back 825 $ to your wallet.

Then 11699$-825$ =10874 $ for a 120 Volt Bomber without shipping and taxes.

Phase Cycle 120 Volt ebike:

1500 $ Frame and Swing Arm
500 $ brake 8 Pot Gator brakes i reall don't know how you can get those brakes at that price Stealth ask 599 for an "upgrade". Hayes brakes will work for less.
1300 $ Fox Fork RC2
349 $ Lyen 24 Mosfets 150 Volt controller
800 $ for CroMotor 9 KV laced to 26" rim
325 $ Rear shock fox DHX 5.0
150 $ CA
675 $ 30S 3P Lipo pack
400 $ HVC/LVC Lipo protection (Method)
249 $ Alloy Shell charger 2000W
300 $ misc ( Crank set, Derailleur, handle bars, seat, pedals, etc)

Total 6548 $ without Shipping and taxes. Stealth 10874 $ (if you sold your batteries pack and controller) you save 4327 $ guys for others goodies like second swap batterie pack why not. :wink:

At the end yes you can build your own version of a "Bomber" for a little bit more than half price, But you will have a looking sexy ebike with more torque, better top end and faster charging. And you have to wait about your friend who own a Stealth Bomber :lol: :lol:

Good day!
Black Arrow

Don't forget about the used bike market. Pinkbike and eBay can get you components at very low prices. Best option is to buy a used DH bike and move the components to the Phasor frame. If I become unhappy with my DH conversion, I will most likely pull off the parts and place it on this frame.

We completed the maiden trail ride of the Phasor Transform! The "light" testing went well as you can see in the pictures below. We were very pleased with how it handled the trails, definitely feels faster and more nimble than the first one we built. We will be putting it through some real tests in the coming weeks.

Released%2520Ravine%2520Shot.jpg

15ft%2520gap%2520shot%2520release.jpg

Thank you for your comment Kepler;

Kepler said:
This is seriously nice frame. Congratulations on putting a great design together.

I personally believe th price is a bargain. Seriously, just think how many man hours would go into fabricating a frame like this. My personal opinion is get in early on this entry price.

With the completion of this frame we have nailed down the costs of manufacturing,and our initial estimates show that the Endless Sphere discount offer was quite a steal... There are a lucky few who jumped on the opportunity we presented, but unfortunately the Endless Sphere discount is no longer available along with the initial price offered. Our goal is to grow a sustainable business, this necessitates a raise in price so we can build many more in the future.

The price is $1,750 for the frame which includes:
-Swingarm
-Bearings
-Panels
-Bottom Bracket
-Crank spindle to fit the wide bottom bracket shell
-Primer coating on frame and swingarm
-All associated hardware

Powder coating option
-$110 for standard colors
-$220 for non standard colors (pearls, candies, antifreeze green - 2 stage / coat colors)

We do not currently offer components for the frame, but we expect to soon, and we can help source them.

This video shows some different angles of the bike and almost does the color some justice, but the pictures just can't quite show how it looks in person. Pm us if you want to talk about placing an order, 1/2 down will reserve one of the first in this initial production run.

[youtube]PdwPTlkafTs[/youtube]

Beautiful! I am gonna place a order one for myself! Where do I submit order?

That looks amazing!!!!

Congrats, the hard work will pay off, defiantly worth the money, if I had it to spend right now I would. ( If only I had not spent so much already )

I have only one, probably dumb question, but does that saddle post look like it will hit the rear shock ?

FAO mods. There is a malware warning on the first page of this thread.

That's because Aussie Jester posted on it (and his avatar pic is on there, which is hosted on his site, which is infected), any thread that Kim has posted on will give you that warning. This is covered on another thread. I always guessed that Kim was riddled with infections.

The Phasor bike looks the business guys. If someone orders in this batch what is the ETA on delivery? Also, what is the headtube length? - Also, maybe you guys should post up your zip/postcode, and the packed weight and size of the frame, so people can get their own quotes on shipping. If you are happy to keep giving out shipping quotes, how much to Australia? I am trying not to look at this thread but I have a feeling I am going to try to justify buying this frame at some point...

It will be very interesting to see how the BMC V4 holds up with abuse, it wasn't really designed for this use. I will be particularly interested to see how the clutch and keyway hold up!

BTW what voltage and current are you running on the BMC ?

Got this data from begginning of the thread.

Head tube = angle 66°
• Zero offset rear- no dish required
• Wheelbse: 50"
• Standover height ~ 31" with 8" travel forks
• Weight: ~<100 lb as shown
• Fox 40 RC2 8" travel downhill forks
• Rear shock fox DHX 5.0 3" stroke coilover - with 2.7:1 leverage ratio = 8.1" rear travel

In my opinion the Phasor frame is top quality stuff. Check out the pics of their frame making jig.

Does anyone know where to send funds? PM'd danimal a few times but no reply over the past week to any of my PM's.

danimal said:
Specifications of bike as shown:
• 26" x 3" wheels with 2.7" Kenda Nevegal tires
phasor_wheel.jpg
those wheels are massive, bigger than the tires!

how do they perform, compared to more common V profile DH wheels?

surely they must add some weight...

do you figure they're indestructible? does spreading the tire reduce the impact of big hits somehow?

all this time i'd thought they were 24" wheels, but saw the 26 on the closeup, and like most other details they're there in the first post! :mrgreen:

yea I am about to do the same and wanted to know that answer. It seems like they are quite busy and just make it back to the forums once a week.

Bike looks great wondering what color I want at this point.

ohzee said:
Bike looks great wondering what color I want at this point.

Im in the same boat. At first i was sure i wanted spiral metallic grey, now im thinking maybe a dark, dark pearl red. I dont know!

I hope all is well with the Phasor crew. Those jumps your riding on look like they could do some hurt if you miss the landing! :shock: be careful, fab up a few more frames before you ride any harder! haha, just kidding 8)

Back