Post your Pets here!

Timma2500 said:
I absolutely love dogs, almost more than humans lol. AW, your a lucky man to have so many fury ones to share your life with! :D I'm sorry for your loss of Bonnie, she looked like a stunning dog and friend :( On a brighter note, your pics of the dogs on the bike and the office chair cracked me up, classic! What is it with dogs sitting in the most awkward places?!!! :roll: :lol:

I agree, dogs are just the most gratefull loyal friend you can have

Timma2500 said:
Hey Dingo, where did you go camping with Roxy? Is it a dog legal spot?

Yeah dog legal real nice spot at Sandy Cape just north of Jurien Bay, no 4wd needed and a nice drive on the new Indian Ocean Drive, downside is I missed a local e bike ride both being on the same weekend

Attachments

• IMG046.jpeg
    IMG046.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 2,639
My wife, two daughters and I each have a dog.
Rusty (mine), Buddy (wife's), Bella and Kiki.

Rusty in front, buddy in back.

1060302533_tBbeR-L.jpg

Bella (fully grown)

884251547_FTYYH-M.jpg

And Kiki (Bella's puppy)

1178178575_y3vqq-M.jpg

Rusty is a boxer-lab mix, buddy is a formerly homeless golden retriever, and the two little ones are Havanese.

I have shown you my bikes so i thought i will join in this thread and show you our dogs, Milly, a parson russel terrier, she is 7 came along first, then the wife decided a couple of years later she wanted a girly dog so we found Pancho a Chihauhau, he is 5 now, he is great fun and i would have another if she would let me have more than 2 dogs!

DSCF2012-2.jpg

Milly when she was younger ready for a night out :shock: :D sexy bitch or what! and the picture underneath shows the result of dressing like that! :lol:

DSC00102.jpg

PICT2247.jpg

Pancho when he was new,

PICT2562.jpg

and now,

DSCF2006.jpg

my first thought was, "what an odd looking rat..." :mrgreen:
i used to hate tiny dogs... but theyve grown on me. mostly off my ankles.

The fingers said:
Like walking a mouse on a shoe string. :lol:

For me there's a 20kg minimum to be a "dog". I quite like the name you coined for the species in the pick, Shoe String Mouse, however, since mice are quiet and that thing an excessive noise maker, Noisy Mouse might be more fitting...Noisy Rat fits pretty well too. :mrgreen:

i just dont like small dogs, because one killed my dog.

he choked when he tried to eat it.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Whippet

Sitting here with the dog watching the Purina Pro Plan Incredible Dog Challenge. Anyone remember Ashley Whippet, one of the first champion frisbee dogs? Oliver's going bananas! :lol:

Apparently after I lost all the others in the house fire, I never came back here to post pics of Tiny, the new St Bernard, which I have now had since July. So here are images linked from the house fire thread:

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

and a vid
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/aDoC5zwQt0U[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/BNPqmMV_I00[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/TG6uytdUmHE[/youtube]

014.JPG

Anubis. 80lbs of doberman. He was chained to a tree as a puppy. Owned by a young couple with a baby that didnt realize that having a puppy was like having a baby. So I bought him from them. Best money i ever spent.

great looking doberman m4s73r! i also have a little doberman (mixed with a hound). her name is Shakti

dont have any recent pics (no camera currently) the first two are shortly after i got her (about 2 months old). the last one is a few months later. she is about a year and a half now.

12781858685_d918801be0_z.jpg

12782295084_84362fd8b4_z.jpg

12781858345_e601aefce4_z.jpg

the little puppy is my old roommate's rottweiler. crazy how fast he has grown! hes just over a year now and about 80lbs. in the meantime my dog has only gained maybe 10-15lbs from that picture. shes about 50-55.

Awesome pets we have! Life will be boring without them!
This guy hits the scale at 7KG!! Not fat just big!
loks.jpg

I was going to post this in weird news but decided to put it here, perhaps of some interest to pet owners. It certainly is science fiction made real and some of the strangest news to emerge in 2014: Dog cloning at SOOAM, a biotech company in Korea. Sorry, can't bring a long dead friend back: "you have approximately 5 days to successfully extract and secure live cells".

Back