Phaserunner on a Cyclone 3000W

HrKlev

1 kW
Anyone use this combo? I found a few threads about some problems with hall sensors, but no conclusion on those threads. Is anyone running this combo succesfully? Reason I want it is the "electric freewheel" setting. Im already using a CA v3 to tame the seriously jerky stock controller, which works well. But I would really like to keep the driveline engaged when I need to release the throttle for an instant to get instant response when i get back to the throttle and avoid the driveline-killing jerk when the motor catches up with the driveline.

Before you change the controller, you can first just try setting your minimum throttle in the CA3's Throttle Out menu just a hair above what it takes to activate the motor.

amberwolf said:
Before you change the controller, you can first just try setting your minimum throttle in the CA3's Throttle Out menu just a hair above what it takes to activate the motor.

I think that messes up the Torque sensor feedback that i use for my main input. If I remember correctly the throttle overrides the PAS input. Thanks for the tip, though :) I think I will skip the cyclone for a different motor anyway, its a little on the heavy side for the 6-700W peak that I am running. I'll save it for a project later.

Back