1 day pass-the-hat for Naeem, the most hardcore Ebike ever.

I never thought that I was so important in this forum. I can't find suitable words that could explain my feelings. I wish I could meet each and everyone of you to personally shake hand and thank you all for the pains you have taken to send me the money you have earned with your sweat and blood.

I am all in tears, what can I say I am totally speechless.

I would have never known about this thread. It was just that I saw the link in the article which shown me the direction to this thread.

With much respect and warm regards.

M. Naeem Zahid

999zip999 said:
How your's battery coming ?

Thanks for asking;

Last time I did some 3s configuration and connected the desktop chargers to each and every cell which could also be used in 3s configuration all the time during charge. It worked surprisingly well. As it takes a long time for these small chargers to charge each cell to its full, therefore, I connected the bulkk charger to help them take the cells near to full charge state and it was surprisingly well. It means I need to go on and buy those cells. Just one problem with one of the 4 cells I bought worries me that it died after using it two times. I was just checking for how much deep discharge can destroy it and I did destroyed it at 2.3 volts.

I kept it pending as the only motor I have for my recumbent ebike died few days back on an uphill due to mechanical stuck up. It just totally blew away the motor in smoke.

I was so sad to share it with all of you.

Moreover, my wife is really sick these days. She has some kind of fibroid in her uterus which is causing Pelvic inflammatory disease PID and thus becoming symptomatic. She needs surgery immediately but for the fact that she is a Heart patient and having this Chronic AF (atrial fabrilation), also she had a Major heart surgery back in 2009 and have her Mitral Valve being Replaced, it is difficult to give her anesthesia. Therefore, her surgery is very difficult one and a lot risky. Things really got tough these days as her surgen went abroad for some conference and will be back after a week therefore we have to bear with the problems and pains.

Please pray for me and my family.

Naeem

Hoping the best for you and your family.

TD

Just saw this, I would have gladly thrown down a few bucks if I saw it earlier but it looks like a lot of people stepped up and did him a real solid. Nice work, it's awesome that so many generous and helpful folks are out there in the world and better yet, on the ES forum.

dnmun said:
i worry that someone is gonna **** *** edit by Y ****.

You are probably right and I never thought of it this way. Things are really tough here only yesterday a student of college in Swat valley who raise her voice again taliban and ran a campaign was shot and wounded and in a life and death situation in the hospital. Here is a para from Wikipedia:

Malala Yousafzai (Pashto: ملاله یوسفزۍ‎, born 1998) is an eighth-grade Pakistani Pashtun student from the town of Mingora in Swat District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan, known for being a children's rights activist. At 13 years old she championed the cause of the people of Swat by blogging for the BBC under a pseudonym about the atrocities of the Tehrik-i-Taliban regime.[1][2] The international children's advocacy group KidsRights Foundation included Yousafzai among the nominees for the International Children's Peace Prize, making her the first Pakistani girl nominated for the award. South African Nobel laureate Desmund Tutu announced the nominations during a 2011 ceremony in Amsterdam, Holland, but Yousafzai did not win the prize.[3]
In October 2012, Yousafzai was shot in her neck and head by a gunman in an apparent assassination attempt. According to the Pakistani news agency NNI, the Pakistani Taliban (TTP) have claimed responsibility for the attack.

I think it would be vise to some how remove the portion in the article which says *** edit by Y ***

yes i heard about her, and there are so many others, burned with acid and abused beyond what any of us can imagine. we really do care for you and your welfare and we are all brothers in our interest in electric bikes.

we really care for the pakistani people too and hope your country can become a peaceful land once again. i have known people who have visited and loved the swat valley and its beautiful mountains. may Allah bring you peace and happiness.

Thanks a lot Ypadal and others I am greatly thankful to all of you.

I understand that ES is a lot unknown to this part of the world for the fact that most of the people, even in higher ranks are computer illiterate. Even if they are literate they are not literate enough to find ES on the web. On the other hand an article on a website known for publishing such research work might get a hit in google.

Therefore, it would be a lot effective if the same kind of editing could be done in the article.

Thanks for the prayers, it really worked she is feeling fine now. I have an appointment with the surgeon this Saturday to discuss the case and I think that the surgery is expected to be on this Monday or Tuesday. I hope everything goes well.

Respectfully yours
Naeem

You'd have to contact the website with the article about changing whatever content is in there. If it's not on ES, we have no control over that. ;)

amberwolf said:
You'd have to contact the website with the article about changing whatever content is in there. If it's not on ES, we have no control over that. ;)

The author of the website has done the needful promptly. I am thankful to all who took such a quick action.

Back