14s5p samsung 30q battery charging problems

jonnybee_123 said:
goatman said:
hey john, cant you just jumper wire the bms from b- to p to see if the bike turns on? bypass the bms just for quick troubleshoot?
Il give this a go now

I kind of just wing it, :) if you do try, use a small gauge wire like 20g or 24g. it will act like a fuse wire if it shorts even a single strand of copper wire like a human hair thickness

I've powered the bike now directly off the battery bypassing the bms.The wheel jerks slightly but doesent spin up...doesnt look good ? Tho it goes through a em3ev infineion controller, so maybe something shorted in the from the moisture/condensation hopefully, I also rewired the phase wires and hall sensor wires as they were damaged. Maybe I have one of those crossed i didnt have time to check tonight.The voltage hasn't changed and I spend about 5 mins using the throttle giving it bursts

Attachments

• 20200524_195116_compress5.jpg
    20200524_195116_compress5.jpg
    437.2 KB · Views: 232
Been in touch with em3ev
Got a link to the old bms app from them that had more features, the app showed cell group 14 voltage very low, when tested tho its read fine at 4v? Suggests bad bms ? waiting to see what em3ev come back with as they have been sent the data from app

Em3ev questioned how.low cell group 14 was when testing it measure 53.5v...when I measure each cell group it reads as 4.1v
53.5 ÷14 cell groups is 3.8v each group
53.5 ÷ 13 cell groups is 4.1v
Dies this indicate cell group 14 is down why am.i still getting a reading of 4v when testing group 14

Back