ARCC Innovations Assist System

Miles

100 TW
http://www.arccinnovations.com/arcc-assist-e-bike-system.html

Good choice of bike.... :)

arcc_assist_presentation_001.png

Thanks to Electric Bike Magazine for the link.

hmmmmm............that bike does look familiar.........
otherDoc
edit: Wait a minute! That is a Bosch Fatpack on the front??!!!

Best ebike I've ever seen. Mature base bike and battery. 2-speed kickback is the cherry on top.

Good ol' Sullivan. "Form follows Function"! Simply gorgeous. If I could only ride 2 wheels again. I do have reservations about 6ah and how far it can go. Of course you gotta pedal all the time, but I do that anyway. Stop and go city traffic eats up the battery.
otherDoc

Harry Stack Sullivan was a fish?
otherDoc

All that work and they stick a big fugly battery on it

I understand why (off the shelf) and all but still

flathill said:
All that work and they stick a big fugly battery on it

I understand why (off the shelf) and all but still

The spot they chose is what makes it attractive. Unused space that is in line with the roll axis and right above structural support. Cover it with a straw basket and a few frilly flowers?

gogo said:
The spot they chose is what makes it attractive. Unused space that is in line with the roll axis and right above structural support. Cover it with a straw basket and a few frilly flowers?
I think I still prefer my own solution to battery placement.

Attachments

• Justin-on-eMoulton-1.jpg
    Justin-on-eMoulton-1.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 957
Miles said:
docnjoj said:
Harry Stack Sullivan was a fish?
Definitely in the wrong stream there.. :) It was Louis Sullivan, the architect, that started this nonsense...
As usual, you are correct. The architect, not the psychologist. Hey, I'm old and forget stuff.
otherDoc

Miles said:
gogo said:
I think I still prefer my own solution to battery placement.
Well, it does leave room for the basket.

Back