Bafang Display for HD 1000

waynebergman

100 kW
Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 4.58.41 PM.jpgBafang refers to the display that came with my HD1000 as model number DP C10.uart but there is no user guide downloads from this http://www.szbaf.com/en/components/component/hmi/dp-c10232.html site regarding this Display unit. They do have other downloads available from the link above but not for my display.
I am curious if others that have the HD1000 have the same display as mine that is shown in the attachment here?

I have a stand alone watt meter so I dont rely on this display for much more than PAS assist level display and the miles traveled trip setting, but I am just curious how the Bafang display works and how to access its settings. I have the feeling the manual will be poorly translated and most likely will not tell me much but it would be nice to have regardless.

Does anyone know if there are settings on the display that can conflict or effect any of the controller programming settings? Not sure if one over rides the other or how the two interact with each other.

Another question comes to mind with the battery gauge on the display.......I have two separate packs I can run on my bike, one at 52v and the other at 48v. I am assuming somewhere with in the display settings you set it up for the voltage of your pack but I have not really seen much info on these displays so I have not tinkered with it to date. If controller settings over ride all the display stuff then I guess I don't really need to worry about this, but I would welcome any info I can get on the display for the HD 1000........thanks wayne

Most of their displays seem to work similarly...so these vids may help...

[youtube]X69c5kFld8g[/youtube]

[youtube]04jJOqDUGIk[/youtube]

waynebergman said:
Another question comes to mind with the battery gauge on the display.......I have two separate packs I can run on my bike, one at 52v and the other at 48v. I am assuming somewhere with in the display settings you set it up for the voltage of your pack but I have not really seen much info on these displays so I have not tinkered with it to date. If controller settings over ride all the display stuff then I guess I don't really need to worry about this, but I would welcome any info I can get on the display for the HD 1000........thanks wayne

The controller has 12 FETs, so you'd think.. no problem! I did this with my 750w bafang.. 48v but ran a 52v pack instead.. "tricking the cpu"..

Well. To my knowledge, all works great and I personally haven't had an issue with mine. Yet. :roll:

Just my own experiences............keep on, renaissance

Back