Battery SOC/SOH estimation

Jonndeka

1 W
I'm working on battery systems and specially on SOC/SOH estimation for EVs. I read a bunch of papers related to SOC/SOH estimation, but I think most of them are not applicable in EVs or at least this time they are not affordable.

As far as I understand, coulomb counting or Kalman filter are used, but it is interesting for me to know how we can extract the ECM model for battery packs while it is consist of several modules and each module contains several parallel-series cells and with using the Kalman filter for estimation, do we need to get SOC/SOH for each cell or do we consider an equivalent circuit for the whole pack and then estimate?

How can we drive the battery pack ECM model?

I would like to know which method is used in EV industry for SOC/SOH estimation?

I'm working on battery systems and specially on SOC/SOH estimation for EVs. I read a bunch of papers related to SOC/SOH estimation, but I think most of them are not applicable in EVs or at least this time they are not affordable.

As far as I understand, coulomb counting or Kalman filter are used, but it is interesting for me to know how we can extract the ECM model for battery packs while it is consist of several modules and each module contains several parallel-series cells and with using the Kalman filter for estimation, do we need to get SOC/SOH for each cell or do we consider an equivalent circuit for the whole pack and then estimate?

How can we drive the battery pack ECM model?

I would like to know which method is used in EV industry for SOC/SOH estimation?
Nobody knows?

Back