Can anyone identify the name of this battery connector?

tsuarez78

1 µW
I have multiple bikes that share batteries, and one bike uses a weird 6-pin M23 type socket that is integrated into the frame. Can anyone identify the name of this connector so I can try to find one online to create an adapter. Or recommend where I can buy this connector?

Attachments

• 20240111_154522.jpg
    20240111_154522.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 14
  • M23_6-pin.jpg
    M23_6-pin.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 12
That "Power RA-4" by Cusmade certainly looks like a match.

I couldn't find a match, but a google on this phrase "6-pin M23 ebike battery socket"
leads to finding that the connector appears to have a naming convention of number of pins on top, number in the middle, number on the bottom, which would mean yours would be called an M23 2+2+2, if it follows the same convention as the others found online.

BTW, for bikes that use multipin connectors on their batteries, it often means there is some form of proprietary communications going on between the battery and system, and that the system won't operate unless it gets the right responses, and/or the battery won't turn on without the right query from the system (or both). Something to consider if it doesn't appear to work after wiring it up.

Back