connected everything and get no throtle

pekouras

1 mW
i bought a new throtle with the key switch the clasic black red green yellow and blue conector i removed my old speedometer that had a lock on it and just wanted to have a throtle and keyswich for now untill i connect a new speedometer the e key on the controller gives 3 cables a red black orange so i connected all black and red together from throtle and key switch orange to blue and yellow to main power line switch works fine but i get no throtle i spin the throtle but weel does nothing sorry about my english not my 1st langauge

Last edited:
update ok i checked with multymeter got the switch to work just had to go and conect the e lock cables to key switch cables
(blue and yellow from throtle key switch) to orange and red open and close the controler black is grnd so with the rest of the grounds
now on the throtle side i get 4.4 v from red and green connections are color matched on throtle cables but i turn the throtle and still wheel doesnt spin

When testing your throttle output voltages on the GREEN wire. Put your meter’s RED probe on the green connection, and meter’s BLACK probe on the ground wire, BLACK wire connection. You should have .8 vdc to 3.6 vdc closed to wide open throttle.

If you are getting these voltages or close…. Please give more details on the Speedo and controller would be helpful for troubleshooting.

Regards,
T.C.

i bought a new throtle with the key switch the clasic black red green yellow and blue conector
the e key on the controller gives 3 cables a red black orange so i connected all black and red together from throtle and key switch orange to blue and yellow to main power line
yeah black red =4.4 v black green = 0
Sounds like your new throttle is defective. Can you return/exchange it?
You could disassemble the throttle and trace the throttle signal wire to check continuity. Maybe there's a bad solder joint or loose magnet. I saw a thread recently about DIY tools that make disassembling them much easier.

So put the display back in anyway. The scooter worked before you removed it. See if it works again. If it does, then you can see what you changed to make it not work.

Before you do that, make sure your brake switches are not engaged and killing power to the motor.

Last edited:
So put the display back in anyway. The scooter worked before you removed it. See if it works again. If it does, then you can see what you changed to make it not work.

Before you do that, make sure your brake switches are not engaged and killing power to the motor.
i messed cut some wires up the old dislplay and w8ing on a new controler also brakeswitches are removed will update after i rechieve the new controler tomorow and connect it

ok someone pls help me i connected the new controler
1st i checked the motor the hall sensors they are fine
2nd connected the 3 motor phases by collor
3rd the batter cable to the controler power cables
4th the hall sensor cable witch i check for collors and they match
5th i connected the 3speed cable and the throtle control
6th i added the allarm system from witch i power up the controller also
controler opens all good mesurments are fine but still i turn the throtle and wheels wont spin

Attachments

• 1697210986966.jpg
    1697210986966.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 4
  • 1697210986938.jpg
    1697210986938.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 4
  • 1697210986901.jpg
    1697210986901.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20231013_181314.jpg
    IMG_20231013_181314.jpg