Controller issue

Dynomike82

1 µW
I bought the YYG BR100View attachment 351655 sold by smartravel, it says it’s 1200w 20ah, but I don’t think the controller can do 1200w, what’s a controller I can switch to that’s compatible with my bike that will maximize its performance?

Attachments

• IMG_1179.jpeg
    IMG_1179.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1184.jpeg
    IMG_1184.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
So the bike is non operational?
What does “maximize its performance” mean? Are you ok with sacrificing longevity or reliability?
Since the company fails to provide specs on their battery, either on the website or label on the unit, you’ll need to open it up to see what cells and BMS it uses to determine what kind of performance it can support.
I saw a video of your bike compared to a cheaper knockoff, and while your battery has more capacity, the cheaper bike’s smaller battery seemed to have higher output current, so maybe the bike is already at the limit the battery can support.

Last edited:
Well, 20Ah is a battery term, not a controller one, so that alone doesn't make any sense.

As for what's compatible, we don't know anything about your bike or your usage, so we can't tell you what might work.

What controller, display (if any), throttle, motor, battery, etc does it have now? Complete details on each one are needed to be sure we recommend something compatible. If it's an unmodified prebuilt bike, then a link to the page it was bought from might have some useful info.

What is the specific reason the controller needs to be replaced? Knowing that may also help us help you ensure all the necessary parts get replaced along with the controller. (you'll probably have to replace the controller and display as a set, if it has one, and any other controller-dependent hardware. Anything that depends on the original controller to do what it does won't work anymore).

What is your usage and riding conditions? (to be sure you get a controller powerful enough to do what you want).

Back