CYC X1 Gen 2 5000W

Got the call from cyc they asked about my battery and how to program it before they send it I told him I had a 20s 90 AMP BMS 84 volts tops. IMy battery can put out 180 amps raw.
I would buy an extra throttle but you guys are telling me it's crap but at least it's plug and play. ? Should I order anyting from him before he send it ?

999zip999 said:
Got the call from cyc they asked about my battery and how to program it before they send it I told him I had a 20s 90 AMP BMS 84 volts tops. IMy battery can put out 180 amps raw.
I would buy an extra throttle but you guys are telling me it's crap but at least it's plug and play. ? Should I order anyting from him before he send it ?

Get an extra motor cog, 12t if your kit comes with 11t. Make sure you are getting the harness with brake sensor.

999zip999 said:
? Is that a front motor gear. As I have a 8sp rear.
Yes brake cutoff I did order a month ago but good reminder.

12t or 11t is motor sprocket

Soy 12t is more low end ? What is there a gear reduction I'm in the motor turns into a chain that turns into a clutch freewell upfront after the moto.
Can't wait to get my hands on this kit and see what it's all about I wonder if he sells a 72 volt 10 amp charger.

999zip999 said:
Soy 12t is more low end ? What is there a gear reduction I'm in the motor turns into a chain that turns into a clutch freewell upfront after the moto.
Can't wait to get my hands on this kit and see what it's all about I wonder if he sells a 72 volt 10 amp charger.

The 12t or 11t is a cog outside the motor. Not sure how to explain it better. Look at the pictures it will be self explanatory.

I think cyc ship their stuff with far too high reductions, you get drivetrain destroying torque and not a lot of speed, unless you use a tiny rear cog which will result in even more destruction. They should only have 53/12 or 72/12 options for 219 cogs.

Ok got an email
11/63
11/53
12/72
????????
What does what
As I don't know ifl I'm going up or down in speed
Running 72v 90amp battery
So can you tell me the different between gearing Thanks.
They're giving me the 11/63 is this the one I really want and why?

999zip999 said:
Ok got an email
11/63
11/53
12/72
????????
What does what
As I don't know ifl I'm going up or down in speed
Running 72v 90amp battery
So can you tell me the different between gearing Thanks.
They're giving me the 11/63 is this the one I really want and why?

Ask for 12/53 if possible if not, 11/53. This will give you lowest torque on drivetrain which will mean lesser chance of destruction. This is also the highest speed btw.

Ok got it in and found out that if you take heavy hammer and hit the corners the 90 degree flat angle support will easy contour to the frame then you loosen the nuts readjust pull it back and you have a custom fit to your frame. The bracket is okay to bend and we'll kanter to the kanter of your frame I think this should be helpful. All the plugins tomorrow or so.

999zip999 said:
Ok got it in and found out that if you take heavy hammer and hit the corners the 9 degree flat angle support will easy contour to the frame then you loosen the nuts readjust pull it back and you have a custom fit to your frame. The bracket is okay to bend and we'll kanter to the kanter of your frame I think this should be helpful. All the plugins tomorrow or so.

I didn't have anything at 9 degrees. Cyc supply oversized washers with the kit so everything is square shaped.

90 degrees the bracket if you hit each corner with a bit of a hammer instead of it going straight across your frame it will kanter to your frame and then you'd have to retighten it and pull it down and retighten it and set the bracket. Sorry

Ok found a way to fit the battery and all hooked up there is an extra with at the motor an orange 3 pin .I have my throttle display and brakes running thru the harness seams like extra throttle ?
I have the app downloaded the display turns on and I get nothing from the throttle and nothing from the pas ???
Do I need to set things up through the app first ?

I found it it's for the speed sensor the same one that has the magnet in the rear.
but still I haven't got this thing to catch fire I don't know how to download all the info on the app it just shows that there is an app but I can't put info into it ???

I'm supposed to download the bacdoor ASI bac 855 controller app. These people spot won't let me sign up and has claimed I had already signed up and won't reset my password so I'm stuck in the middle of a twilight zone. ?

Ok you can't download the bacdoor ASI BAC 855 app and it only allows for 72v 3,500 watts not 5,000 watts you need the second upgrade. What ? You will need the BAC 2,000 controller for 5,000 Watt.
And he needs to send me a different controller harness so display to throttle to break cable as he gave me the wrong wiring harness ??. But Jon did give me the credentials to download the app but he asked me to wait do I get the new cable from Hong Kong. Is this how everyone else's experience with the cyc X1 pro generation 2 with the BAC 855 controller Bluetooth ???

999zip999 said:
Ok you can't download the bacdoor ASI BAC 855 app and it only allows for 72v 3,500 watts not 5,000 watts you need the second upgrade. What ? You will need the BAC 2,000 controller for 5,000 Watt.
And he needs to send me a different controller to display to throttle to break cable as he gave me the wrong wiring harness ??. But Jon did give me the credentials to download the app but he asked me to wait do I get the new cable from Hong Kong. Is this how everyone else's experience with the cyc X1 pro generation 2 with the BAC 855 controller Bluetooth ???

The customer experience is right around the same yes.

By the way it is very difficult to understand what you write. I can't understand some sentances at all so they are lost in the ether.

It's not a 5,000 Watt system with stock controller or next upgrade for 5.000 you need upgrade number three for the advertised 5,000 Watt system . He sent me the wrong wire harness for my BT controller.
He did not send me credentials to open app . The bacdoor app to operate the system. he will send me the new wiring harness and at that time I can download the app keep running according to Jon.
Sorry if my talk-to-text got a little mix up I'm a little upset after paying 1250 usd.
I need to have the right wire harness.

Okay they finally sent me the Bluetooth wire harness for the 855 Bluetooth controller. He also sent me the password to get into bacdoor so will go down and wire it up and see what happens. I think I might need help here in so cal. Is there anyone near ?

999zip999 said:
Okay they finally sent me the Bluetooth wire harness for the 855 Bluetooth controller. He also sent me the password to get into bacdoor so will go down and wire it up and see what happens. I think I might need help here in so cal. Is there anyone near ?
Whats wrong? The asi isn't that difficult to get running.

Back