Diagnosing faulty ebike, throttle vs hall sensors

Hey everyone, so, if you look at my post history, I'm having an issue where my ebike started vibrating and the completely shut off some days ago; after some evaluation (and help from beautiful people here) i kinda came to the conclusion that it is a hall sensor issue, I just refuse to believe it, as my motor is 4 weeks old, has dual hall sensors (2 rows of 3) and just seems mint; my city was rainy and my throttle is pretty shitty, I'm asking if someone came around the same issue and diagnosed it as a throttle problem (vibrations + unresponsive motor) as i don't want to perform a full hall sensor switch on a brand new motor
I can also send pictures and videos of my issue
Thanks everyone

Hey everyone, so, if you look at my post history, I'm having an issue where my ebike started vibrating and the completely shut off some days ago; after some evaluation (and help from beautiful people here) i kinda came to the conclusion that it is a hall sensor issue, I just refuse to believe it, as my motor is 4 weeks old, has dual hall sensors (2 rows of 3) and just seems mint; my city was rainy and my throttle is pretty shitty, I'm asking if someone came around the same issue and diagnosed it as a throttle problem (vibrations + unresponsive motor) as i don't want to perform a full hall sensor switch on a brand new motor
I can also send pictures and videos of my issue
Thanks everyone
Does it vibrate when the throttle isn’t being pressed on? If so then it’s a throttle issue, my scooter does this. It vibrates when not being pressed and cuts out randomly.

A lot of motors with dual halls also have a second connector to switch to the spare set if the first fail. If you tried both sets without success then you may have overheated the motor and cooked both sets.
You can rest them without opening the motor

A lot of motors with dual halls also have a second connector to switch to the spare set if the first fail. If you tried both sets without success then you may have overheated the motor and cooked both sets.
You can rest them without opening the motor
I already opened the motor, and jt indeed has 2 sets, but only one output (meaning only 3 phases and 5 halls com from the motor cable) if there's a way to switch it inside the actual motor that I didn't see, although I think that's kind of a stretch, have you ever heard or something like this?
(I also already did the test in the video)

Back