Discussions aren't the same quality without Chalo

I've had goatee's before and the key there is to use an electric shaver rather then time intensive razor blades, and dont let it grow to much otherwise you got to use the trimmer function and the cleanup of hairs is a bit much. I never found having the goatee itchy. Next is if it comes down to it, you dont need shaving cream, anything from shampoo to soap will do for shaving cream though I've done plenty of dry shaving. What I dont like about having an untrimmed goatee is having the hairs to long around the lips.

Along with Chalo, maybe Hickbeard can log in and give us some more tips.
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=69160
111.jpg

The people with the fancy handlebar mustache with a full beard are something to behold, I mean I barely get up and comb my hair with zero product, yet those handlebars stash peeps have to use that special beard cream to make their handlebar stash pointy. Its a bit much.

11111.jpg

222222222.jpg

John in CR said:
How do you get past the itchy stage? I tried growing a beard before, because I hate having to shave, but gave up a month or so in.

markz said:
The people with the fancy handlebar mustache with a full beard are something to behold

Too much work for me. I shave in the shower with just soap for comfort and elimination of blood.

As I've gotten older my eyebrow hairs have started growing crazy fast. I trim them regularly, but sometimes consider going for that wild mad scientist look. I quickly reconsider every time one gets too long and pokes me in the eye after or while using my helmet.

John in CR said:
Chalo said:
Already scraped it off to make my masks work better (CPAP and PPE). But it will be back sooner or later.

How do you get past the itchy stage? I tried growing a beard before, because I hate having to shave, but gave up a month or so in.

Sometimes it itches me as it comes in, and sometimes not so much. (Maybe temperature related?) For me it's about two weeks in. When it does itch, that stage passes quickly. It's not as annoying as a mild sunburn or as long lasting.

Makes you look like a young Santa Clause.

:D :bolt:

e-beach said:
Makes you look like a young Santa Clause. :D :bolt:

Chalo would make a great giant Santa. He may be anti-Christmas though. I don't have a clue if hard core liberals have a stance regarding Christmas other than it being way over-commercialized and capitalist, but most of us probably agree on that.

John in CR said:
e-beach said:
Chalo would make a great giant Santa.

86102e381cff0bd27a25d870709a24f6.jpg

Dauntless said:
John in CR said:
e-beach said:

Aaaa, don't sit around feeling sorry for your self like that. Here, maybe this will cheer you up.
I LOVE YOU MAN SANTA.png

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

e-beach said:
Dauntless said:
John in CR said:
e-beach said:

Aaaa, don't sit around feeling sorry for your self like that. Here, maybe this will cheer you up.
I LOVE YOU MAN SANTA.png

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

That don't look like Chalo. Mine looks like Chalo without the bloodshed.

Back