Discussions aren't the same quality without Chalo

His charm is that he is a brilliant mechanical engineer.

:D :bolt:

Everyone's bored as hell due to this quarantine... it's not all your fault..

..hope you get some riding in during this time.. as a former resident of the central coast, i know the weather out there is wonderful right now.. :)

neptronix said:
Moved to toxic since this went in the direction of horse beating, trump, and hitler somehow. :roll:

ps - Chalo was given a gazillion chances to stop being a dick on this forum and when he thumbed his nose at the last couple times, it was clear we set an expectation that he was above the rules everyone else is meant to follow, so with no possibility of him changing his behavior, he had to go.

I was just talking smack trying to lighten the mood. Looking back on my comment, WWII is not the subject for such outlet. I apologize for that. As far as Chalo goes, he was about as eloquent as president blondie is on twitter. :lol: I have been the recipient of Chalo's online wrath, and as you mentioned, he would never have changed, no matter what. Ironically in the beginning, Chalo's comments used to piss me off, but over the last 4 years or so, I started laughing at Chalo's abrasive comments. I always used to say on the job "cant be mad at a retard for being a retard". With Chalo; Can't be mad at Chalo for being Chalo".

I'm back.

Thanks to Neptronix for unlocking the gate again.

Okay, now I want to hear the true story about that moonshining operation they were talking about.

And does this mean we won't be seeing certain names anymore?

126209434_221593379385298_19462628262251364_n.jpg

Dauntless said:
Okay, now I want to hear the true story about that moonshining operation they were talking about.

IMG_20201108_192942~3.jpg

Chalo said:
I'm back.

Thanks to Neptronix for unlocking the gate again.

Chalo commented on my first post and offered some experienced advice. I haven't had much interaction with Chalo but while exploring this forum his posts were frequent and usually insightful. When I read that he was banned I felt the community here lost a valuable member and asset. I'm GLAD you're back!

Guys a flat out legend full stop people may not like being told that's their problem chalos has knowledge flowing and skill in many areas.

Moonshiners class fp he out own popcorn sutton I think he should have a ban no more card stop power hungry admin taking advantage of their position.

Welcome back-Welcome back-Welcome back!!!

:D :bolt:

Dauntless said:
then we could have this warning pop up when someone new registers:

Lots of people registering these days at ES to spout their websites and even one lately flooding posts.
Nothing else better to do I guess. The Russian posts are all one person, probably all one person.
RobertOxync
GregorymEn
Curtischags
bestmining458

I guess my comment tipped the balance. Maybe now you guys can come at Dauntless and I with some weapons that are actually loaded instead of regurgitated propaganda that's filling your brainwashed minds.

John in CR said:
...... and I will some weapons that are actually loaded .........
Wow, that is some kind of will power. :shock: I don't think even Kreskin could do that. 8)

:lol: :bolt:

nicobie said:
goatman said:
RIP Balmorhea :wink:

:D Think so? I was wondering myself. Ever since I read Balmorhea worked in a bike shop and that Balmorhea park is in Texas...

Then there's the band in Austin, more likely the inspiration.

John in CR said:
I guess my comment tipped the balance. Maybe now you guys can come at Dauntless and I with some weapons that are actually loaded instead of regurgitated propaganda that's filling your brainwashed minds.

Hey, if YOU want weapons trained on you. . . .

Well, I'd be happy if they'd STOP pretending they have some sort of FACTS as though they're saying something indisputable and realize that a web board rarely has anything beyond retroduction in the discussion. Upon realizing WHY they are so bad at it, maybe they'll get better and stop whining when those weapons of theirs blow back all that ". . . . regurgitated propaganda that's filling (Their) brainwashed minds" in their faces.

Oh, I'd also appreciate certain people getting over their fantasies of being IMPORTANT liars for their cause. I just imagine the gratification in their faces as they drop their little 'Hints.'

With Chalo back we can bring back Bluto. He can start a new thread: 'Bought more Land, Instituting Nuclear Power.' He said he was learning nukes in the navy. Getting Chalo involved. keeping it from leaking and all. The two of them working together on this.

What would make it perfect would be a move to Louisiana, living in a bayou. Chalo with the boat with the big fan on the back, Bluto with the swamp buggy with the huge wheels.

This could outgrow the thread

120970577_207735214104448_8724199015374171169_n.jpg

Back