Do you think trump will end up like OJ?

"Depressing" is when your little minion Voltroll deserts you when your thread is THIS BAD! Leaving you to hate alone, FAIL alone.

I'm giving him a good scolding as we speak. (Well, post.)

:lol:
Dauntless said:
But Biden shows all kinds of sexual weirdness. Nicotine's kinda guy.

Thats the best one yet
Still laughing at it
Not much if anything on ES makes me laugh but thats a gooder.

Hear that, nicotine? You're a 'Gooder' just for enjoying watching Biden sniffing little girls' hair and talking about all kinds of things that gives the rest of us the creeps. Just how good for you was his hairy legs story?

And where's Voltroll? You two should be together when this kind of good news comes through.

markz said:
Do you think a Biden will end up like OJ?
Nope. He has a depressing lack of criminality. Boring. No wonder Trump calls him "sleepy Joe" - how can anyone get excited about Biden's non-crimes?

JackFlorey said:
markz said:
Do you think a Biden will end up like OJ?
Nope. He has a depressing lack of criminality. Boring. No wonder Trump calls him "sleepy Joe" - how can anyone get excited about Biden's non-crimes?
That's why they have to put the light on Hunter. Now there's a criminal if there ever was one! Anyone bringing slime like Hunter into the world ... ... it's a bold strategy. It just might work in America. Most other places though, not a chance in hell.

leisesturm said:
That's why they have to put the light on Hunter. Now there's a criminal if there ever was one! Anyone bringing slime like Hunter into the world ... ...
I AGREE! And that old email scandal Trump has resurrected? They have now convinced me, and I will not be voting for the Hunter Biden/Hillary Clinton ticket.

JackFlorey said:
leisesturm said:
That's why they have to put the light on Hunter. Now there's a criminal if there ever was one! Anyone bringing slime like Hunter into the world ... ...
I AGREE! And that old email scandal Trump has resurrected? They have now convinced me, and I will not be voting for the Hunter Biden/Hillary Clinton ticket.
Me neither!

ZeroEm said:
So, Trump's staff is called flying Monkeys?

No, it's YOU that are flying monkeys. You say you work for Trump? Let's see your ID card. Can't find THAT either, can you? You just lose all kinds of things you claim you have.

It's not the 'F' we want silenced, thought it's already established that you flying monkeys are liars. It's the 'F'in' LOT of you we want to end the shriek of.

Back