ENDUROEBIKE.COM

....getting bored with mine so I've treated it to a Cromotor V3 :twisted:
Dump the 72v ncr18650pf pack
Add 20s4p lipos @ 20.8 ah 10/20c discharge rate

.....and lastly don brave pants :D

ScooterMan101 said:
I would love to get a report on what speed , and how long it can ride the ... Tail of the Dragon ( Deals Gap )
That is a road that is on my Bucket List , and I want to do it on a e-bike at speeds , well you know what I am talking about.

I rode mine each way through Deal's Gap this weekend. It performed flawlessly and despite the cold weather I had some battery to spare with a 21s 22ah lion battery. It is pretty dead out there in the winter time and I saw very few other cars/motorcycles - most MC guys don't go out below 50 degrees. I would NOT recommend doing this for your first time on a nice Spring or Fall Saturday or Sunday due to traffic. I have quite a bit of experience on this road both on fast 2 wheel and 4 wheel machines, so it was a walk in the park on an ebike. My wife was following in a high performance car and I lost her by the third turn each time. The first run I pulled over 4 times to wait and make sure she was okay, on the run back to the overlook I did not stop and timed her at the end coming through 2 minutes after me, LOL.

Conclusion: A well built EEB can hold its own on the dragon. With street tires it is basically a flyweight electric supermotard, but make sure your skill/experience level is up to snuff. There is zero room for error and I am sure in the Summer there will be some hooligans that will love nothing more than to pass dangerously at full throttle just because you are not able to pull the steep uphill sections at 30+mph. Also, it is near impossible to scrub the chicken strips entirely off hookworms even on the dragon! LOL

Jonno said:
....getting bored with mine so I've treated it to a Cromotor V3 :twisted:
Dump the 72v ncr18650pf pack
Add 20s4p lipos @ 20.8 ah 10/20c discharge rate

.....and lastly don brave pants :D

.....So the Cromotor is now laced and fitted:
Add a modified sabvoton svmc 72150 (Thanks to Bluefang )
Add a 250A shunt
Add 20s x 5p lipos @ Total 26 ah
Tweaked here and there on the frame geometry and shock loadings
Tested for 75 miles - Trails n tracks, although a bit heavy on red runs +.but maybe that's because I'm getting on a bit :roll:

Result: Handles the rough stuff well with absolutely bonkers amount of torque.

Finally got around to creating an Ebike vlog, check it out:
[youtube]wqUxJKbpBdo[/youtube]

Hey Huf,

Nice video man, I just left a comment and subbed to your channel.

Good mods, I particularly liked the CA mount mod as that is something that's been bugging me having the CA at a funny angle. Those tyres look insane too, for me I think I need something that's suitable for both road and off road.

The handlebar idea is great I find I look like a bit of a hunchback on mine so that could help. Thanks for the tips about standing up when off road, this is the first bike I've ever had like this so I'm still on a steep learning curve as far as actual riding skills are concerned lol!

I'm in the middle of filming a new bike video myself which includes a couple of minor mods, just waiting for a gap to get out and get some riding footage!

Cheers!

I just came back from a ride this evening and after having a blast I noticed I am now getting the odd jerk coming from the motor under acceleration. I was about 4 miles away from home when I first noticed it so took it easy all the way back, when I got back I did a couple of full throttle tests from 0mph and I managed to replicate the problem severely, its almost like a hall sensor issue. I really hope not because i'm already on the 2nd set of hall wires (my motor like most came with two sets of hall wires and in the early days of this build one of my brake disc screws worked loose and severed one set of hall sensor wires)

Anyone got any ideas?

Made it to the trails today, video coming soon! I too experienced a jerkiness, or pulsing, at full throttle with the three position switch in what I call the 'wide open' position. Put the switch in the middle position and no jerk, nor in the low position. Only in the HI position. Have no idea what the cause might be. Since my main use for the bike is trails I don't believe it's gonna be an issue for me, though I would like to know what the cause is.

Hi Guys,
Might be as simple as this:

Check your gain settings on the CA for amps and KW with the switch in position 3. They want to be set at 999. If they're set too low you will get the jerking as the CA is trying to limit the output.

Hope this helps

Jonno

Hi Jonno,

Thanks for that, unfortunately that's not the problem because I don't run anything through the CA, it just serves as a passive display.
I'm going to test again today and check all the connections. I will do a video to send to the guys that make the motor, it could be something to do with the controller also, it's a matter of finding the fault which seems intermittent unless you absolutely hammer the throttle.

Hi Andy,

Still sounds like a regulation problem to me In the Sabvoton software as that's what governs max amps/kws. I had lots of problems getting the software work properly with a 3 position switch so I now use the CA v3 to control the power parameters.

I never had the problem using the original 5kw motor on mine with the EM3 infineon 18fet or 24fet or my Sabvoton svmc72150

First REAL ride on the Enduro E-bike Adrenaline! I sped up the road section in the video and 4x frame rate and pedaling don't mix, you'll see what I mean. Hold on tight and enjoy ; )

[youtube]CeUPp7-N3Rg[/youtube]

hufstuf said:
Another great vid Andy. If you're gonna be riding off-road you definitely need to get some knobbies on there. My bike is coming with the Evelbike Grizzly on the front which I believe to be the Duro Wildlife Leopard (I'm getting the 24" front wheel) and I'll be installing the Duro DM1155 (19") on the rear. My main use will be off-road.
Bike should be here next week [I hope I hope I hope ; )]

what is your experience riding the 24" bicycle front and 19" moto rear mix?
is the front really still larger in diameter than the rear?

I'm considering road tires of the same dimensions, but guess the rear will be quite stiff vs the bicycle tire.

joe81 said:
what is your experience riding the 24" bicycle front and 19" moto rear mix?
is the front really still larger in diameter than the rear?

I'm considering road tires of the same dimensions, but guess the rear will be quite stiff vs the bicycle tire.

Bicycle wheels and motorcycle wheels are measured differently to my understanding. Though the front is 24" and the rear 19" the front is only slightly larger than the rear. The bicycle wheel up front makes the front end lighter.
Checkout my YouTube channel for some ride videos https://youtube.com/user/hufstuf.
I've ridden dirt bikes all my life, mountain bikes for a lot of years and this is my first ebike. So far I'm lovin' it :D .

where is quadfather,
what happened to his Alibaba wonder ebike?
Why is he so quiet?
looks like his "adrenaline" rides didnt last long?
He started this thread!

Maybe locked up for riding around on an illegal bike? :lol:

quadfather said:
hello people!

haven't checked in for a while. life has been busy for the last few months.......

my e-bike has a serious problem and i CANNOT fix it.

it all powers up fine but will not move.

ive tried a new controller, a new throttle, new switches still to no avail. i suspected the motor. so i metered it out and all seems fine. (quote)

truth is his Endurobike is still dead, lasted less than 1000 miles ???

Working on a new vlog but wanted to get this ebike mods section out there.
Let me know what you think guys.
[youtube]2ZnpOeUhVl8[/youtube]

Guys I have a few questions:

(1) Is it better to buy from some suppliers over others?

(2) Is the LeiLi 5000w hub anything good (the they sell on endurobikes website?

(3) Have you all been able to get the moto seat from endurobikes? They show it in an image but it is not listed.

(4) Is there 72v controller (LLS-01 Low Brake 72v Sinewave Electric Bike Controller) any good or should I go to another brand?

(5) I would like to buy most of my parts from LeiLi (endurobikes site) but I want to know if they are quality.

(6) Do I have to get the red hardware that closes the plastic door to the frame??? What standard are those bolts so that I can replace them with something black!!!

Thanks

Mikey_Builds said:
Guys I have a few questions:

(1) Is it better to buy from some suppliers over others?

(2) Is the LeiLi 5000w hub anything good (the they sell on endurobikes website?

(3) Have you all been able to get the moto seat from endurobikes? They show it in an image but it is not listed.

(4) Is there 72v controller (LLS-01 Low Brake 72v Sinewave Electric Bike Controller) any good or should I go to another brand?

(5) I would like to buy most of my parts from LeiLi (endurobikes site) but I want to know if they are quality.

(6) Do I have to get the red hardware that closes the plastic door to the frame??? What standard are those bolts so that I can replace them with something black!!!

Thanks

Hi Mikey! I bought my bike pre-built and ready to ride from Evelbike.com. Emailed back and fourth with Alex Lian <sale03@evelbike.com> to get exactly what I wanted.
I'm new to the whole electric vehicle world, the bike being my first foray. I got the moto seat from them as well as a rear fender that mounts to the seat, and I know they have black hardware for the side panels. Check out my YouTube channel to see what mods I've done to my bike https://www.youtube.com/user/hufstuf.
My bike is primarily for woods / trail riding (I come from the dirt bike world).
Andy Kirby has done a huge amount of mods to his bike. His primary use is for transportation, more of a road bike. Check out his YouTube channel as well https://www.youtube.com/user/andykdubs to see the mods he's done. Hope this helps you out and looking forward to seeing your build. Good luck!

Hi guys, anyone heard from Alex Lian or anyone at Evelbike recently. trying to contact them for a bike build on an Adrenaline but not responding to emails. Im a bit of a newbie to ebikes but have had a heap of Enduro petrol powered motor bikes and ride them hard for ever.

Any ideas on how an Adrenaline with upgrades on QS205 3 Turn motor and unlocked Sabvolten 72200 Controller would go. Heath, fellow Aussie and ES forum member suggested this as he has the 273 on his Evel bike... but its too heavy for off road riding.

I want to be able to ride the bike off road as well as on the road fast. Maybe with front and back 18 inch moto rims and tyres 3 inch wide if they will fit?

Any ideas on best or right fit high amp 72V Battery to power this concept? that i can get Evelbike to source and test?

i dont think i want to go into the 96V territory?

Cheers Nic.

I'm not sure why you would have trouble ill shoot him an email for you soon. Just get a higher AH 72v pack that can support the amps you want to achieve
Regards
Heath

Nic,
I’d still stick with a 19”rim. With version 3 qs205 3 turn high speed motor. At 72v it will still be capable of 100km/.

Back