Gastric's troubleshooting thread

Gastric

1 mW
Hi I have just bought a connect coyotte electric folding bike and the magnet disc has broke of the pedal assist can I get a split one so I don’t have to take the pedals off if so does anyone know where I can get one from and have a link to it thanks for any help given
It is a six magnet disc i dnt have it as it was allready of the bike

It'll be a few days till they're done moving warehouses, but:
https://ebikes.ca/shop/electric-bicycle-parts/torque-sensors/pas-12p.html
https://ebikes.ca/shop/electric-bicycle-parts/torque-sensors/pas-12p-chr.html
Push every 2nd magnet out of the disc and they'll then be 6-magnet discs. ;) (and you'll have spare magnets if needed)
If neither of those works for you, I'd ask them what else they might have. If you just need the magnet ring, ask them about those too.

Hi I have just bought a connect coyotte electric folding bike and the magnet disc has broke of the pedal assist can I get a split one so I don’t have to take the pedals off if so does anyone know where I can get one from and have a link to it thanks for any help given
It is a six magnet disc i dnt have it as it was allready of the bike. I am base in the uk

I moved your new thread for the same thing into this thread where you're already being helped. Please dont' start new threads for the same thing, especially when someone is already trying to help you--it's not very nice.

hi can anyone tell me how to get to the controller of a connect coyote as i need to replace the pedal assist any help is greatly appreciated

Gastric said:
hi can anyone tell me how to get to the controller of a connect coyote as i need to replace the pedal assist any help is greatly appreciated

Maybe a picture of the disc and sensor, and the connector going to the controller would be helpful.

Hi im wondering if anyone can help me please. I have a cyclematic powerplus 24v 250watt motor bike and ive just fitted a kt lcd3 does anyone know what the p and c parameters are for this bike please also when i press the throttle sometimes it kicks in and other times it does not any help would be greatly appreciated as im finding it hard to do. Many thanks for any help given

Gastric said:
Hi im wondering if anyone can help me please. I have a cyclematic powerplus 24v 250watt motor bike and ive just fitted a kt lcd3 does anyone know what the p and c parameters are for this bike please also when i press the throttle sometimes it kicks in and other times it does not any help would be greatly appreciated as im finding it hard to do. Many thanks for any help given

Maybe it only kicks in when you are already rolling? If so that is a configurable feature.

P and C params no one in the world can tell you for that specific bike. You best bet is to understand them, set them (if you have to change) and hope for the best.

Hi does anyone know why im getting no battery reading on my kt lcd3 and why its showing sour 2 on the display and how to rectify it can i reset it to factory settings

My best guess with the teensy amount of information you've provided so far is that the display you're using isn't compatible with the controller the bike came with, which is completley normal. In general, displays only work with the controllers they come with as kits, for "full" functionality (and sometimes not even then). Sometimes they work with certain functionality with other controllers of the same brand, but are unlikely to work at all with any other controllers.

My best recommendation based on that same teensy amount of information is to replace the controller already on the bike with a new one that comes with it's own display, that is already able to do all the things you want it to do and display.

Additionally, since you don't typically reply to those trying to help you, for whatever reason, all of your posts have been merged into a single thread here in the Ebike Troubleshooting section, so that you are more likely to see those replies you do get (which are less likely to happen without you also helping us help you), so that whatever information we might be able to provide is more likely to be seen by you and perhaps help you solve your problems.

hi i have just bought a seago power electric folding bike it all lights up but as soon as i connect the nine pin plug from the motor to the connector that goes to the controller it shuts
all power off can anybody tell me why it is doing it and how to test the motor to see if its that is causing the problem many thanks in advance i have disconnected the lights pedal assist and brakes connector from the controller then when i connected the motor it made a thud and jolted a little bit but knocked the whole power of can anyone show me a video or share a link to one showing how to test if the motor has a dead short by using a multimeter or any other method Many thanks

Gastric said:
hi i have just bought a seago power electric folding bike it all lights up but as soon as i connect the nine pin plug from the motor to the connector that goes to the controller it shuts
all power off can anybody tell me why it is doing it and how to test the motor to see if its that is causing the problem many thanks in advance i have disconnected the lights pedal assist and brakes connector from the controller then when i connected the motor it made a thud and jolted a little bit but knocked the whole power of can anyone show me a video or share a link to one showing how to test if the motor has a dead short by using a multimeter or any other method Many thanks

Measure the resistance between each of the three phase wires on the connector going to the motor. The phase wires will be the three thick wires.

Are you buying and selling all of these bikes? You might want to post your questions to the consolidated thread, or maybe circle back after applying the advice you get, so the information has more value to others in the future?:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=110204&p=1613008#p1613008

Hi i have just put a new controller in an ebike and the brake sensors are black and white on the controller ive also had to buy some new brakes for it with red and blue male spades which i am going to put a connector on can anyone tell me which colours go to what please any help is greatly appreciated

Hi everyone i have a cyclematic powerplus and am thinking of putting a sealed bottom bracket in does anyone know which one to get and what size please as i know the axles are a litlle longer in electric bikes thank you in advance for any advise given

Back