Help about the controller

sabbath_can

1 µW
Hi everyone,

I need your help and opinions about a subject. I have an old ebike with a 24v motor. I wanted to replace its controller and ordered a new one. Today, I received the new controller, but the wires of the new controller look different from the wires of the old one. I could find and connect; phase line wires (green, yellow and blue wires), hall sensor (the socket with 5 wires), power wires (black and blue wires, and throttle wires (black, red and white wires) but I couldn't pair some other wires.

I took the pictures of the wires which I couldn't pair.

ebike.jpg

- In this photo, there are 4 sockets; the one with black-red-white comes from the throttle and I found that socket on the controller. - The one with green and yellow wires comes from the button on the throttle, but I couldn't find where it goes.
- The one with blue and red wires goes somewhere from the down tube. I don't know where it goes or where to connect to the controller.
- The last socket, behind all others in the photo with 3 wires (blue, red, and yellow) comes from the pedal, but I couldn't find which socket it should be connected to the controller.

The photo of the throttle;

throttle.jpg

And this is the wire description page of the controller;

controller.jpg

In this photo, I put the wires which I couldn't pair in red lines. I have 3 sockets on the bike side and 6 on the controller needed to be connected.

I hope this explanation is clear enough to get some help.

Thank you...

Was the downtube wire connected when the old controller was in place? Seeing the old controller and how it was connected might help. The yellow green is likely used to turn the controller on and off. It would connect to the "Main electric door lock" connector, after you remove the jumper (the jumper turns on the controller, if you operate without a switch). The blue red yellow is your pedal assist sensor, so it may translate to the "Get help sensor". You will need to make sure your wiring order of the connector lines up between the two, especially that the 5V pins/conductors line up. You may need to check the other two wires or swap them to get it to work though. You should use a voltmeter to check things before connecting wires and that the on off switch operates how it should.

Back