HELP: Hub Motor Running in Reverse after AutoLearn

dragon

1 W
So after a roller coaster of emotions & hours of frustration, got to the stage where I'm testing my new motor & controller.
Quick notes: QS 7*3.5inch 5kw 260 hub motor & Fardriver ND72680 controller

Got the 7-beep motor temperature error, so set it to 0-None.
It went into autolearn mode so I applied full throttle, motor ran forwards, stopped & then ran backwards.
I released throttle when the throttle error popped up
Got the checkmark so I thought all was good but the motor now runs in reverse.

I tried resetting & redoing the autolearn but same result.

As a side note, my reverse button functions as it should in that it does reverse in the opposite direction.

Also does anyone have the latest version of the motorCenglish program they can share?

Just to make sure since you didn't mention it, but assuming you saved the parameters after running the self learn, correct?
Thank you, yes, I did.
I just noticed the MotorDirection setting so I changed it from 0 to 1 & that did the trick!
Still kinda want to know why after the autolearn it decided reverse was the main direction.

Not sure if this is universal but from what I heard, if the motor is running backwards after auto learn, you want to repeat auto learn until it spins in the right direction.

Thanks.
Once I get everything hooked back up I may try doing the auto-learn sequence again.
I'm in the process of finishing up my mounting brackets for the controller & & on-board charger & panel-mounted charge port.

Back