Help with my Rion Re90

Yoinsf

1 µW
I was riding my RIon in a little bit of rain and I managed to short circuit one of the controllers so the rear controller is not working and the front wheel is working. I was wondering is there anyone that could help repair the controller I don’t see any burn marks or any short or burn capacitors I tried installing the front controller for the rear motor but now that’s not working. I guess I need to program the motor for that controller.
I have no idea how to do that. Can anyone help me or does anyone have any ideas on repairing the contoller. I called Rion and can’t afford buying two new controllers and they can’t refer me to a repair shop if I did get controllers. Help

Attachments

• IMG_0700.jpeg
    IMG_0700.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0699.jpeg
    IMG_0699.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
Scratch that the one that was t working is defenitly not working I just shorte it and had a little fire, So I have one working board that needs to be programmed. I plugged it in after switching the harness to see if it was the harness with a bad connection. Bad idea. Fireworks . I am not touching this until I get some advise.

I find it repulsive when businesses provide bad customer service.
2WD eBike.jpg
I say Eff Rion! DIY & Save THOU$AND$!

Back