How to match display and controller

alexscard

10 W
I'm looking for a 72v controller on AliExpress. For this voltage there arent many options of complete kits, so easily i will have to buy first the controller and then buy a display, i cant find them already matched at the price i want to pay.
Point now is, how do i know that a certain display will work with the controller i will choose? All those china staff are mostly with no brand, so thats hardly a way to check if they are compatible.
Any advice? I dont wanna pay more than 100€ for both

alexscard said:
Any advice? I dont wanna pay more than 100€ for both

Don't buy a controller separate from the display.

Is there something about the controller that leads you to believe it works with a display? A connector?

I still don't know, i haven't made my choose.
The question is that, how can i understand if they match together.
The point is that inside eu i can't find almost anything at 72v. Then i watched on aliexpress, but sales of controller72v+display are few and expansive

alexscard said:
I still don't know, i haven't made my choose.
The question is that, how can i understand if they match together.
The point is that inside eu i can't find almost anything at 72v. Then i watched on aliexpress, but sales of controller72v+display are few and expansive

post links to the controller before you buy it

72v is more expensive! switches, batteries, controllers and chargers all cost more. Then you need a bigger ah battery to go the same distance.

I'm sure the power limit allowed really cuts into the high power market.

ZeroEm said:
72v is more expensive! switches, batteries, controllers and chargers all cost more.

Yup, you have to pay for what you want. Otherwise it's called stealing. :lol: Over 100V and it gets ridiculous. :shock:

Back