Ivermectin

Here's a doctor highlighting the continued poor standard of care in the USA.

[youtube]QAHi3lX3oGM[/youtube]

In the video he points out that our standard of care has not really changed since the beginning and it has never been a priority to improve it to lower our covid death toll.

He advocates for learning from other countries' experiments with repurposed medicines.
Anyone on either side of the fence should watch this. it's not politically divisive, these are the words of a man that's been treating covid patients since the beginning and is sick of seeing them die.

The Japanese government approved the use of Ivermectin in August, recommending that all doctors start using Ivermectin to treat covid.
Go to this site, look at the graph – Newly Infected vs. Newly Recovered in Japan

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/japan/
Notice the decline in New Cases, and the spike in newly Recovered

Japan also started an emergency lockdown in mid august, and the olympics ended, so very it's hard to attribute the % of change in their recent drop to anything.

That spike in recoveries seems to only be a 1 day event and could be a fluke of reporting multiple days after the fact.

What i would like to see is how they fare during the eventual next wave if they are still using ivermectin by then.

Lockdowns have a very slow “response time”.. weeks if not months.
Australian states have had some of the most enforced lockdowns ,starting early August, and the case numbers are still rising in several of those. it took NSW , the biggest state with Sydney, over 6 weeks to see even the leveling out of case numbers.
The Olympics had no spectators beyond competitors, who were all fully vacc’d and isolated, so i could not see that having much impact on case numbers.
But i agree it would be impossible to isolate the effect of a single variable such as Invermectin in these circumstances.

A Judge Stands up to a Hospital: "Step Aside" and Give a Dying Man Ivermectin
A Chicago-area judge saved a grandfather's life with the single question that exposes hospitals blocking doctors from using a safe, FDA-approved drug
https://rescue.substack.com/p/a-judge-stands-up-to-a-hospital-step

The Toecutter said:
Dr. Pierre Kory, who has cared for COVID-19 patients, addresses congress on the effectiveness of Ivermectin for treating COVID:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KXgA5wYR43ZF/

I'm very happy to see that. And from a very noteworthy and experienced doctor.
Notice, he has not been listened to for a long time. Yet he is the guy who discovered that corticosteroids made an impact on covid-19, and the system listened to him on that, but not ivermectin.

I hope the people who suppressed this man one day answer to all the deaths they caused by suppressing the study, public image, and use of Ivermectin by both legal and illegal means.

You can tell he's incredibly frustrated. I totally feel him.

neptronix said:
I hope the people who suppressed this man one day answer to all the deaths they caused by suppressing the study, public image, and use of Ivermectin by both legal and illegal means.

I predict that they'll just scapegoat the unvaccinated instead to deflect blame. Millions out there believe that people are dying from taking "horse paste" to combat COVID.

The Toecutter said:
I predict that they'll just scapegoat the unvaccinated instead to deflect blame. Millions out there believe that people are dying from taking "horse paste" to combat COVID.

Now that we are seeing what looks like mass vaccine failure, and >70% of most nations' populations are vaccinated, i'm not sure how well the "blame all unvaccinated" ( not accounting for those who have natural immunity ) routine is going to work when the hospitals start getting full of everyone.

If governments/media start another blame and divide game, i doubt it's going to work very well this time.

neptronix said:
What i would like to see is how they fare during the eventual next wave if they are still using ivermectin by then.
Well, most of the world seems to be riding that “next wave”, and Japan carries on unaffected apparently ?
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/japan/

What the hell is "vaccine failure". Like it don't just yeet itself out, your body just tries to be as efficient as possible and replaces antibodies all the time. It's why you have Memory B cells.

The Japanese have low rates because they always masked culturally when they were sick.

As for the anti-helminth like ivermectin, it's use has slowed and now is used by the death cult more as a "see what the evil mass media squashed!" more than anything else. We were getting plenty for a time thanks to one Infectious disease doc (whom I never found out if he actually believed or not, he could have) but we were mostly seeing just frocked in half blood electrolytes from it's use- When Ivermectin stimulates the colon it also means you loose a shitload of water, and the horse paste enjoyers were using multiple rounds with doses intended for barn animals so they were also losing the lining of their large intestine in multiple doses. All of them had dehydration, all of them had problems absorbing nutrients, and one patient in particular used up all the potassium in their bloodstream and literally shit themselves into a lethal heart rhythm until we could replace it. It's honestly pretty frocking funny- my cowboy aunts and uncles made money on the rush selling theirs off, so now I'm wondering how I can get onto the next COVID cure grift.

The Japanese have always used the masks, through the previous waves , with little benefit.
Why would they or anything else unique about Japanese culture make any difference in this wave.?
And they are not taking animal medications, but medically prescribed doses following on from successful trials.
Officially , the Japanese say they dont know what caused the sudden drop in cases in late August and the subsequent low level of cases, but they admit to the approval of Invermectin and its widespread prescription at that time.
So until someone can show definitively what the “magic” cure was, Invermectin cannot be ignored.
Ditto,..in India .!

By the way, if any of you think a mask doesn't work ask yourself why we wear them in surgery.

And then go fellate a cactus. Full tongue.

CONSIDERABLE SHOUTING said:
By the way, if any of you think a mask doesn't work ask yourself why we wear them in surgery.

. surgeons wear masks to prevent their respiratory droplets from contaminating the surgical field and the exposed internal tissues of our surgical patients, that is about as far as the analogy extends.

The CoVID-19 pandemic is about viral transmission. Surgical and cloth masks do nothing to prevent viral transmission. We should all realize by now that face masks have never been shown to prevent or protect against viral transmission. Which is exactly why they have never been recommended for use during the seasonal flu outbreak, epidemics, or previous pandemics.

The failure of the scientific literature to support medical masks for influenza and all other viruses is also why Fauci, the U.S. Surgeon General, the CDC, WHO, and pretty much every infectious disease expert stated that wearing masks won’t prevent transmission of SARS CoV-2.
The masks did not prevent the previous waves in Japan. ....or anyware else for that matter !
....So why would they prevent this latest wave ?

Hillhater said:
surgeons wear masks to prevent their respiratory droplets from contaminating the surgical field and the exposed internal tissues of our surgical patients, that is about as far as the analogy extends.

you literally just said why they work lmao

New research says that Pfizer's pill works best at the beginning of the infection.
https://www.ksl.com/article/50318166/new-easy-to-use-covid-19-pills-come-with-a-catch

Same pharmacological mechanism as Ivermectin... same ideal dosing regimen - at the beginning - because both replicate viral reproduction. neither will help you much when the virus has fully colonized the body.

Now that we know there's even more similarity, we can go and look at previous ivermectin trials that showed low efficacy and see also that the timing of intervention made a huge difference. That was the main reason why Ivermectin was 'controversial'.

Merck recently got approval for their anti-covid pill even though it only showed 30% efficacy. So the bar for patented pharmaceutical approval is as low as being a little bit better than placebo.

Have you noticed how low the bar of entry is for patented pharmaceuticals vs that of generic or natural drugs who nobody has a profit case for?

CONSIDERABLE SHOUTING said:
Hillhater said:
surgeons wear masks to prevent their respiratory droplets from contaminating the surgical field and the exposed internal tissues of our surgical patients, that is about as far as the analogy extends.

you literally just said why they work lmao
They “work” for a specific purpose in surgery and medical situations...BUT, you ignored the RELEVANT part of the article..
The CoVID-19 pandemic is about viral transmission. Surgical and cloth masks do nothing to prevent viral transmission.
If a surgeon has a viral infection, he would not enter the Operating room.
If a surgeon has to operate on a virus infected patient, he will normally wear a N100 protection .

Hillhater said:
If a surgeon has to operate on a virus infected patient, he will normally wear a N100 protection .

Yup.. surgical masks are rated mostly for preventing blood splatter, and many people required to wear masks wore even lower grade protection than that.

The medical industry knows as such and rates those mask as such.

Hillhater said:
The CoVID-19 pandemic is about viral transmission. Surgical and cloth masks do nothing to prevent viral transmission.
[/quote]

"Masking, however, can effectively block around 94% of the viruses that may otherwise remain airborne after 10 seconds."
"The vertical distribution of the virus-containing particles and the copies of viruses in Fig 2F show considerably higher values in shorter vertical distances (0 to 0.5 m), meaning that a patient with a higher viral load in the respiratory fluid would pose a significantly higher infection risk to the surrounding people."
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0241539

Masks have been long proven to work, even if it's just a shirt over your face because it keeps droplets from spraying out. This convo has been done to death, and the anti-maskers are wrong every single time. Hell, I'm living proof of it- when COVID hit I was in masks every day at work for 40-50 hours a week and only washed my hands a little more; I didn't change my life, and never had symptoms or exposures.

neptronix said:
Yup.. surgical masks are rated mostly for preventing blood splatter, and many people required to wear masks wore even lower grade protection than that.

No, they're for droplet precautions. They catch physical material down to something like a few hundred micrometers, which carries far more viral particles than merely being near someone. It's why the CDC says "3 layers of cotton or more"- all that intersecting material snags crap that has a higher viral load, as my linked articles talks about. Look up "Viral Load" for more info, it's how people can be exposed to HIV but never develop it.

This article gives a rough idea of what load is needed to transmit COVID.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-78110-x

The problem is that a <90% efficient air filtering medium is the 10% it doesn't filter.
SARS-CoV-2's off the charts infectivity and tiny droplet size makes that 10% a big problem.

..and that was before delta..
..and that was before omicron, which is said to be at least 5 times more good at infecting than delta.

I don't have the numbers to prove anything but i would bet masks are now in the placebo range of efficacy by this point.

You would essentially need a clean-room grade air filter ( MERV 18 or higher; >99.99% filtration ) to effectively catch enough covid droplets to prevent an infection of the hyper-virulent omicron.

And we still haven't put filters of this grade in buildings, which would cost a few hundred dollars a month ( much cheaper than 15% of your workforce being sick and having to shut down the factory frequently due to outbreaks ), but whatever!

versus..

Cloth masks everyone was wearing: <70% filtration.
Number of times that people decided to clean those masks so that they didn't saturate the medium and start breathing in old particulates is .... ?

neptronix said:
The problem is that a <90% efficient air filtering medium is the 10% it doesn't filter.
SARS-CoV-2's off the charts infectivity and tiny droplet size makes that 10% a big problem.

Aaaaaaaaaand you did the same thing as the other dude- admit that 90% is filtered out, but ZOMG WHAT ABOUT DA OTHER 10 PERCENT

It's a mask. It's doesn't cost hardly anything anymore. It doesn't hurt you. It takes seconds to put on.

You're not looking for best practices. You're looking for excuses to not do something.

I don't need excuses. Nor do the majority of people in my state who don't wear them.
Placebos are not my thing.

Back