Ivermectin/Covid info

TrotterBob said:
Funny how so many famous people who speak out against the covid cult end up dead. Just a coincidence, right?.

As a percentage of the 800k dead in the USA and the 5.3M dead worldwide, I don't think they're overrepresented. Maybe the opposite because most of them don't do productive work that brings them into contact with lots of other people involuntarily.

Lots of mixed signals out there. Maybe we can get this thread back on topic.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33278625/

I wonder how the Ivermectin studies at Duke and Vanderbilt Universities are going.

https://www.nwitimes.com/business/local/franciscan-taking-part-in-study-of-whether-medications-like-ivermectin-are-effective-against-covid/article_7a91f062-18a3-58e0-b02f-737b81daf2ea.html

Interesting news for residents of South Carolina.

https://web.musc.edu/about/news-center/2021/09/17/trial-of-outpatient-drugs-for-covid19-opens-to-all-south-carolinians

And just what in the NJ deli is going on here is anyones guess. If you can shed some light on this I would be interested to hear about it, even if its a bit off topic.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/rutgers-duke-and-vanderbilt-all-have-ties-to-the-100-million-nj-deli-company/ar-BB1gecP4

TrotterBob said:
Funny how so many famous people who speak out against the covid cult end up dead. Just a coincidence, right?
?? No.

If you have electricians who speak out against standard safety precautions (i.e. they are staunchly against testing a circuit before working on it, or using lockouts) you would expect them to end up dead more often - because that behavior is risky. It would not be a big conspiracy killing them. It would be Ohm's Law.

JackFlorey said:
TrotterBob said:
Funny how so many famous people who speak out against the covid cult end up dead. Just a coincidence, right?
?? No.

If you have electricians who speak out against standard safety precautions (i.e. they are staunchly against testing a circuit before working on it, or using lockouts) you would expect them to end up dead more often - because that behavior is risky. It would not be a big conspiracy killing them. It would be Ohm's Law.

Thats an interesting take. But 220VAC is much more lethal than say, a kissing cousin of the common cold with a 99.997% survival rate for those under 50 who have less than 2 comorbidities.

While we're on the topic of voltage and current, I prefer to stay below 60VDC and simply do not mess with anything that might include live AC at 100V or more. 12s lipo is my limit. 14s or maybe 16s for LiFePO4 is where I draw the line.

TrotterBob said:
Thats an interesting take. But 220VAC is much more lethal than say, a kissing cousin of the common cold with a 99.997% survival rate for those under 50 who have less than 2 comorbidities.
You'd be surprised. A lot of people get away with a lot of very bad practices for years. There's something called "normalization of deviance" where a clearly unsafe practice (at least, clear to everyone else) comes to be considered normal if it does not immediately cause a catastrophe. From Diane Vaughan, the person who coined the term, it involves "a long incubation period with early warning signs that were either misinterpreted, ignored or missed completely."

"Nothing bad has ever happened to me!" is used by a great many people to try to minimize the risks of their own unsafe practices, whether it involves working with electricity or dealing with a pandemic.

TrotterBob said:
But 220VAC is much more lethal than say, a kissing cousin of the common cold with a 99.997% survival rate for those under 50 who have less than 2 comorbidities.

So, to run your numbers, what you're saying is out of almost 800,000 dead in this country from this plague, there are less than 10,000 dead who had zero or one comorbidities. That has the strong aroma of BS and you're going to need to put up or shut up. If you have no trustworthy citations to support it, then it's a lie of the sort that's catching faster than COVID lately.

Chalo said:
So, to run your numbers, what you're saying is out of almost 800,000 dead in this country from this plague, there are less than 10,000 dead who had zero or one comorbidities. That has the strong aroma of BS and you're going to need to put up or shut up. If you have no trustworthy citations to support it, then it's a lie of the sort that's catching faster than COVID lately.

Here is just one link for you. Only because you didnt engage in personal attacks. But if thats all you have is childish remarks like "strong aroma of BS" I dont care to discuss this with you further. You are free to believe whatever you choose and to do your own research.

1 link only. Again do your own research. And I dont care if you dont like my source, the data is direct from CDC numbers.

https://www.swfinstitute.org/news/81293/cdc-finds-that-94-of-us-covid-19-deaths-include-comorbid-factors

Yeah, 94% ≠ 99.997%

So it was in fact a lie.

Chalo said:
Yeah, 94% ≠ 99.997%

So it was in fact a lie.

One more rude or nasty comment from you and you'll enjoy a permanent spot on my ignore list. Do the math again but pay attention to the part where I said under 50 and fewer than 2 comorbidities.

We're done. Get the last word in if you want, I dont care. Dont engage me in any further discussion on this topic.

TrotterBob said:
....https://www.swfinstitute.org/news/81293/cdc-finds-that-94-of-us-covid-19-deaths-include-comorbid-factors

Hummm, what is the date on that link anyway?

e-beach said:
Hummm, what is the date on that link anyway?
Its right there at the top of the article. And its very telling that the subject has been swept under the rug.
If you can find a more recent discussion, feel free to post it. Seems the news has moved on to more interesting stuff.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/revealed-thousands-of-double-jabbed-over-50-s-have-died-in-the-last-4-weeks-190548036.html

TrotterBob said:
One more rude or nasty comment from you and you'll enjoy a permanent spot on my ignore list. Do the math again but pay attention to the part where I said under 50 and fewer than 2 comorbidities.

We're done. Get the last word in if you want, I dont care. Dont engage me in any further discussion on this topic.

Kudos for handling the conflict the way you did and not escalating further. if only more members acted this way... :) :es:

TrotterBob said:
https://www.nwitimes.com/business/local/franciscan-taking-part-in-study-of-whether-medications-like-ivermectin-are-effective-against-covid/article_7a91f062-18a3-58e0-b02f-737b81daf2ea.html

Very encouraging to see that this trial is being held in the United States. If Ivermectin could become un-haraam in the medical community, i think about how many more low income people ( who make up most of the covid deaths ) could be treated for very little, and not die as a result.

Between that and the >$300/course Pfizer pill, the cost of covid treatment is about to plummet, and the efficacy ( versus a hospital stay ) of covid treatment is about to skyrocket. This will be a game changer and for me, is the only thing to have hope in to get us out of a huge mess we created.

neptronix said:
Between that and the >$300/course Pfizer pill, the cost of covid treatment is about to plummet, and the efficacy ( versus a hospital stay ) of covid treatment is about to skyrocket.
Agreed there. Paxlovid could be a game changer (at least here in the US) if early results hold.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

I saw that one and the study correlates a lot to what i've seen in international studies.

Some pretty good horse dewormer.

I actually had the Covid, but it was not the original version... it was the recent Omicron variety which is mild.

But I will say it was more PERSISTENT than any natural cold I ever had.

The worst cold I got in my now 61 years of life was 2010 which was probably H1N1 or something... I was wrecked for a week.

This Omicron has all kinds of weird changes as you go through it and definitely seems man made.

It took a full three weeks before it was gone... but it was mostly mild.

And the great thing is natural immunity is the "gold standard" so I can no longer have concerns.

Would have been nice to have done Ivermectin to speed up the process.

That's what I hear the most about using Ivermectin is it gets it out of your system quicker.

Got covid, felt like horrible flu with fever coughing etc. Figured the side effects of ivermectin are practically nil so why not try it. Took ivermectin (from pharmacy not vet) and next day all symptoms gone except mild cough and sore throat. Have talked to many others and they had the same experience. Going to try it again next time I have the flu/cold/covid and see if I have the same results. * I did have a mild cough that lasted around 6 weeks.

Quinc said:
I did have a mild cough that lasted around 6 weeks.

The first day was the only scary part as I got the fear and panic sensation of not being sure I could breathe.

But that lasted only three or four hours.

Day two was a high fever which really forced me to stay in bed.

Then a mix of different things as it seemed like they had thrown several different code sequences into the thing to cause a layered reaction of different symptoms.

By the end of the first week I "hoped" it was over and I even started to believe it could be, but it persisted off and on for two more weeks.

Then it was totally gone.

So for me who avoided all the jabs and took no cures it kind of forced my body to face it.

And the last two weeks were mild enough that I was already working on my Hill Climbing eBike project.

Overall I'd say that Omicron was a blessing in being so mild because now I have the natural immunity without lingering fears about the jabs causing long term damage.

These days it's those that got the jabs that are setting records for Insurance company payouts... if you catch my meaning.

It's been bizarre to watch the public reaction to Ivermectin. That's why I started this thread.

It's cheap, it's proven at the very least to not interfere with other therapies. Due to it's use for a wide variety of tropical diseases, we have DECADES of verified use in millions of humans with a great record of having no side effects, and no allergic reactions.

I have been vaccinated with Moderna, and...I also took some Ivermectin.

There's also been a surprising lack of information about adding Vitamin C and D to Covid treatments (It doesn't hurt, right?). A few years ago, my wife found out she had developed type-2 diabetes, which our doctor is treating with a Metformin pill. At no time did he tell her that losing weight would help. As far as her diet, he handed her a one page photocopied flyer of good/bad foods, when its easy to see that your foods play a vital role in controlling Diabetes.

He said to test her blood sugar several times a day for a week, and once we understood when it gets high or low, we only need to test blood sugar at those times. Fine, how to test blood sugar? Go to Walmart and buy the finger prick kit. WHAT? You mean it's not included in the $400/month we pay the health plan?

It's as if his job was to see as many patients as possible in a day, and write a few prescriptions. My wife started losing weight, eating healthier, and taking vitamins. All of these helped, and none of them were recommended by our doctor. All the doctor got us was a Metformin prescription.

The Metformin gave us a new baseline of "not getting worse", but there were no improvements until we did our own research and implemented these other things.

In equatorial Africa, South America, and southeast Asia, many people take Ivermectin as a parasite preventative, doing so every six months. Their infection rate for Covid is below 1%. It's looking more and more like the only reason Ivermectin was disparaged was to boost profits from vaccinations. The shot didn't cost me anything out of pocket, but Trump and Biden BOTH got trillions of dollars through congress to pay the global pharma corporations...

Thank you for that link

A paper considering these many studies was written by lead author Dr. Andrew Hill at the University of Liverpool for the World Health Organization’s COVID Guideline Development Group. Hill was an early and vigorous proponent for ivermectin. His paper showed that ivermectin could reduce deaths by 75% if used throughout the world.

In an urgent Zoom call to Dr. Hill initiated by Dr. Tess Lawrie, Director of the Evidence-based Medicine Consultancy, Dr. Hill admitted to her that one of his study’s sponsors, Unitaid, had a say in the conclusions of his paper. But he would not divulge the name(s) of those who altered the paper’s conclusions.

Then it came to him. Was it in the PDF’s metadata? “Sometimes it's the most obvious of things,” Harper writes. “The ‘v1_stamped’ version of the paper did indeed have metadata. It even had author information inside the metadata. Expecting to see Andrew Hill listed as the author, instead, I saw a name I recognized. Andrew Owen. “Unless someone used his computer, Andrew Owen has his digital fingerprint on the Andrew Hill paper.”

Just days before Dr. Hill’s paper was to be published, a $40M grant from Unitaid, the paper’s sponsor, was given to CELT —of which Owen is the project lead.

Furthermore, Harper writes that, “Andrew Owen is prolific in the art of receiving money from pharmaceutical companies. He’s received research funding from ViiV Healthcare, Merck, Janssen, Boehringer Ingelheim, GlaxoSmithKline, Abbott Laboratories, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Tibotec, Roche Pharmaceuticals and Bristol-Myers Squibb.”

$40,000,000 research grant is apparently the going rate to redirect information that would have saved millions of lives.

A reminder to everyone...

I'm 61 years old and got the Omicron (Covid) and can report it's not that bad of a cold.

It's not even in the "Top Five" of worst colds in my lifetime.

So unless you were almost dead anyway this is NOT a serious virus... at least not Omicron.

But I should add I am a "healthy" 61 years old who is in good shape.

Placebo is also more effective then most drugs. (ww2 nurses would give patients saline water when they ran out of morphine, but tell the soldiers it was morphine and the soldiers would feel relief) so how many people where conditioned through propaganda/media to believe Covid was the worse thing that could happen and death was the most likely outcome.

Back