Ivermectin

spinningmagnets

Staff member
Information below paraphrased from materials provided by the National Institute of Health (NIH), US Government.

Ivermectin is usually provided in the form of a pill, and is most well-known for treating animals against parasites. Millions of livestock and pets are treated each year with this medication, marketed under the name Mectizan

It was developed in the 1970's by a Japanese Kitasato Institute in cooperation with Merck, and introduced as a commercial product for Animal Health in 1981. It is effective against a wide range of parasites, including gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, hornflies, and external parasites such as mites, lice, and ticks...

In 1988, it was first used to successfully treat Onchocerciasis Parasites in humans (river blindness), transmitted by fly-bites that cause millions of micro-worms in human blood. It has also been successful in treating Strongyloidiasis, Ascariasis, cutaneous larva migrans, filariases (spread by mosquitoes), Gnathostomiasis and Trichuriasis, as well as for oral treatment of ecto-parasitic infections, such as Pediculosis (lice) and scabies (mites). Before Ivermectin, the disease caused visual damage for over 1–million people annually, around half of whom will become blind, in addition to painful swelling in body extremities.

It is been recognized by UNESCO as one of the greatest medical accomplishments of the 20th century. The impact of this treatment has been especially dramatic in Africa. Well over 200 million people take the drug annually, via globally-coordinated Mass Drug Administration (MDA) programs.

How does it work?

Ivermectin simply reduces the amount of a protein which is postulated to play a role in helping the parasite elude the host’s immune system. The growing body of evidence supports the theory that the rapid microfilarial reduction following ivermectin treatment results not from the direct impact of the drug, but...via suppression of the ability of the parasite to secrete proteins that enable it to evade the host’s natural immune defense mechanism

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

mountain valley medical has been able to increase the absorption by 800%

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/droplet-micron-educator-kit-offers-200600928.html

is in level 4 bio-labs testing for covid

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/mountain-valley-md-receives-successful-132500316.html

Keep the info coming , keep posting about it .

Two doctors I have talked to here in California are not allowed by their employers ,to prescribe it for the Virus . And both are not even comfortable talking about it .

I think these controlled clinical trial data are newly published.

"Prof. Eli Schwartz, founder of the Center for Travel Medicine and Tropical Disease at Sheba, conducted a randomized, controlled, double-blinded trial from May 15, 2020, through the end of January 2021 to evaluate the effectiveness of ivermectin in reducing viral shedding among nonhospitalized patients with mild to moderate COVID-19."

ScooterMan101 said:
Two doctors I have talked to here in California are not allowed by their employers ,to prescribe it for the Virus . And both are not even comfortable talking about it.

That's exactly why i never pursued a degree in medicine. I found out very early that a person doing the right thing and won't cede to authority gets kicked out of the profession quick for heresy very quickly. Even when they can prove their protocol is correct through both experience, patient outcomes, and scientific literature.

Stealth_Chopper said:
I think these controlled clinical trial data are newly published.

You must be referring to this double blind, placebo controlled clinical trial:
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.05.31.21258081v1

It has a good trial design and the outcome is similar to other trials.
It shows that it reduces hospitalization, disease severity, and the length at which someone is transmitting the virus.
These are all characteristics of a drug we should have been using since the beginning when we had nothing else.
Dramatically better than hydroxychloroquine in terms of safety, also.

Health authorities consider these findings completely invalid because they have not been peer reviewed. Yet they refuse to do peer review. This is the mechanism they are using to deny what researchers are finding consistently around the world.

In the USA, you can only authorize a drug under the Emergency Use Authorization if no alternative exists.
Our FDA made absolutely sure no alternative medicine 'exists' legally so that certain corporations could make a shit ton of money selling you the cure.

So the reason ivermectin 'doesn't work' is because the government says it doesn't.
A majority of people who have done research on it say otherwise.

Doctors in Oz have been instructed not to prescribe IVM for Covid treatment, and there is a coordinated official movement to prevent its use.
That has made it difficult to access generally, other than through the Vetinary supply system for treatment of horses etc...which some are doing.
There has been a case of some poor fool who self administered a horse size dose and ended up in ER, Vomiting and dhiarea
Boy, did that hit the msm, prime time news, breakfast shows, evening topical discussions, etc
Even the daily official Covid update from the Authorities spent a disproportionate amount of time warning of the dangers of ivm..but ignoring the detail of the huge overdose,....and that the dumb fool completely recovered and went home !
It seems there is an official war against IVM use !

The interesting thing is seeing some governments defect against the anti-ivermectin war because they're seeing that the evidence for it's use supports it much better than the arguments against it.

I don't think the argument against Ivermectin will last long in the west. In the end, we always go with what evidence supports most.

They're now formally testing Turkey Tail mushrooms against covid at UCSD.
https://www.10news.com/news/coronav...ego-launches-first-of-its-kind-clinical-trial
Mushrooms are known to have pretty wild antibacterial and antiviral properties. Our first antibiotics came from them.

Turkey Tail has had some very good results against aggressive cancer in clinical trials. It works by boosting the natural immune system.

I'm very interested in seeing where this goes.

Unless Pfizer or Moderna have a play in Ivermectin they will continue to squash it and continue bribing I mean lobbying politicians.

neptronix said:
They're now formally testing Turkey Tail mushrooms against covid at UCSD.
https://www.10news.com/news/coronav...ego-launches-first-of-its-kind-clinical-trial
Mushrooms are known to have pretty wild antibacterial and antiviral properties. Our first antibiotics came from them.

Turkey Tail has had some very good results against aggressive cancer in clinical trials. It works by boosting the natural immune system.

I'm very interested in seeing where this goes.

when i was upnorth id harvest chaga off the birch trees and make chaga tea, it keeps your immune system in perfect balance. if its overactive itll bring it down, depressed it comes back up and gives you a ton of energy

That's cool.

I recently got intensely interested in mushrooms from a medicinal standpoint lately after finally trying lion's mane and falling in love with it and learning some of the how/why of how it works. I have been guzzling research papers on medicinal mushrooms ever since.

I hear that in general, the beta glucan contents in tons of mushrooms ( and a few plants ) is responsible for the immune modulation. So that's on my reading list soon.

Personally i think if you can convince your immune system to be strong ( not by forcing it or enhancing it ), you'll have the best outcome you can get against disease.

Normally i turn to vitamins to do this, and my dietary and pill intake is enough to boost me significantly vs other people and also vs the period of time i barely had an immune system because i ate garbage food and lived like everyone else does.

I really believe in the vitamin path, but if there are no downsides to something like turkey tail ( it will need more research to see if the answer to that is a definitive 'no' ), Then i may start taking it myself as i get into my 70's.

That being said i can't wait to see the results of this trial. :idea:

Side note about my lion's mane experience:

Lion's mane somehow gives me resistance to pollution ( which i am hyper-sensitive to ).
Normally i sit next to a $800 air filter with 15lbs of carbon and a lot of exotic materials in order to mitigate this effect, but when i'm out in town, i'm in deep trouble.

I have tried everything that has even suggestive research showing it can cut down pollution's effects.. and found that only aspirin worked, but maybe did 25% of the job. Lion's mane somehow does 50-75% of the job.. in addition to it's subtle but useful mood and pain altering effects!

Lion's mane and turkey tail both have a high beta glucan content though, so it may be that i'm getting the same effect you see. I have to do more reading about beta glucans. ( most of the science seems to be behind a paywall )

Edit: I just now had a friend of mine tell me she eliminated her asthma with cordyceps. That's known as a high beta glucan content mushroom.

https://dreddymd.com/2021/08/29/jap...ls-doctors-to-prescribe-ivermectin-for-covid/

BREAKING: Japanese medical association chairman tells doctors to prescribe Ivermectin for COVID

Dr. Ozaki cited evidence from African nations that have utilized Ivermectin during the pandemic. He stated: “In Africa, if we compare countries distributing Ivermectin once a year with countries who do not give Ivermectin… they don’t give Ivermectin to prevent COVID but to prevent parasitic disease… if we look at COVID numbers in countries that give Ivermectin, the number of cases is 134.4/100,000 and the number of deaths is 2.2/100,000.”

In 2019, Japan’s death rate from influenza amounted to 2.9 death cases per 100,000 inhabitants.

The Tokyo Medical Association chairman compared statistics from African countries that did use Ivermectin yearly with those that did not: “Now African countries which do not distribute Ivermectin: 950.6 cases per 100,000 and 29.3 deaths per 100,000.

Yeah i'm interested in seeing how Japan's ivermectin experience goes. I hear they got scared of Moderna after seeing particles in multiple batches and shifted courses.

If Ivermectin doesn't work out, they are probably going to play repurposed drug roulette looking for better treatments like the UK is doing with the PRINCIPLE trial.

Joe Rogans Ivermectin comment is like when I took Tylonol and an antibacterial drug when I had problems then claiming the Tylonol got rid of the infection. Complete banana's, I think Joe Rogan is either calculated knowing he will get talked about on other channels, or he just mis-spoke because he was probably high on cannabis which he could claim cannabis cured his covid infection.

People just get wrapped up in talking, like Howard Stern talking about Joe, Stern said "the cure for covid" well there is no cure, he just got wrapped up in blabbing on a mic.

I never really listened to Joe talk about what he did, but he took the real covid drug that Trump took when he was in the hospital which is what helped him get over covid. Then he states he took Invermectin and 1 or 2 other things, probably some herbal/supplement remedies because he is part owner of a supplement company. But if Joe were to slip something in about him taking supplements which cured his covid, the FDA would swoop down hard on him. The FDA are butt-crazy over that shit.

markz said:
I never really listened to Joe talk about what he did, but he took the real covid drug that Trump took when he was in the hospital which is what helped him get over covid. Then he states he took Invermectin and 1 or 2 other things, probably some herbal/supplement remedies because he is part owner of a supplement company. But if Joe were to slip something in about him taking supplements which cured his covid, the FDA would swoop down hard on him. The FDA are butt-crazy over that shit.

Yeah we can't attribute Joe's success to Ivermectin when he was on a gazillion different things.
But Joe is approaching 60 years of age.. and if his case lasted 3 days.. that means he used a cocktail that's many times more effective than the USA's 'standard of care' for covid.

Imagine if we could get covid patients in and out of the hospital in a few days, or perhaps just hand them some pills and keep them out of the hospital.

This is what the UK govt is aiming to do, given that vaccines didn't work well for them ( they were dealing with a notably different strain there vs here ). That's why the PRINCIPLE trial of repurposed and cheap drugs is an important one to watch.

I assume you are aware of the experience in india, Uttar Pradesh,
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/huge-uttar-pradesh-india-announces-state-covid-19-free-proving-effectiveness-deworming-drug-ivermectin/
.....and the consequent actions of the Indian government ?
https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com/2021/08/25/covid-scientist-faces-death-penalty-india-may-execute-a-world-health-organization-scientist-for-misleading-the-public-about-ivermectin/

if you go to the FDA youtube channel and see their video posted 3days ago? its an 8hr video but from 4hr5minutes to about 4hr30minutes they talk about india there if i remember right and how the vaccines are causing the variants

You listened to 5 hrs of youtube?
I can barely stand 2hrs with Joe Rogan on a guest I like, thats why I hit his highlite reel.

goatman said:
if you go to the FDA youtube channel and see their video posted 3days ago? its an 8hr video but from 4hr5minutes to about 4hr30minutes they talk about india there if i remember right and how the vaccines are causing the variants

Hillhater said:
I assume you are aware of the experience in india, Uttar Pradesh,
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/huge-uttar-pradesh-india-announces-state-covid-19-free-proving-effectiveness-deworming-drug-ivermectin/
.....and the consequent actions of the Indian government ?
https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com/2021/08/25/covid-scientist-faces-death-penalty-india-may-execute-a-world-health-organization-scientist-for-misleading-the-public-about-ivermectin/

I didn't know this and find myself puzzled as that what reason they'd want to stop using Ivermectin. That reason also appears to be 'because government said so'.

Remember India is a huge continent (1.2 bn souls), with multiple large states ( U P alone is 240+ million souls), hence state governments are somewhat autonamous in some decisions.
U P in particular continued to use invermectin with the result as reported.
You should also be aware of the situation in Africa which shows some interesting statistics..
https://noqreport.com/2021/09/03/shocking-conclusions-from-africa-study-expose-why-big-pharmas-puppets-are-suppressing-ivermectin-data/
pFmVRL.jpg

Funny, i read an article the other day talking about how horrible it is that Uganda can't get vaccines...

2021-09-22 08_59_18-uganda covid - Google Search.png

Dunno what's up with that statistical blip.

Uganda has a bit higher population than California.

2021-09-22 09_02_22-california covid - Google Search.png

Just as with India.. we're seeing countries with poor sanitation and low levels of sophistication in medicine do about 10 times better than western nations using newer technologies.

This all has to do with a different standard of care and is a trend that permeates despite differences in vaccination status.

Back