Nanjing far driver controllers

the auto learn isnt magic, dont forget that, if you dont have the controller setup per the batter output, motor limits, etc etc, the auto learn isnt going to do it for you, well, it will, but you really need to sit down and program the controller.
I would look around and see if you can get an experienced person to maybe do a call with you to help you through it.
The app is wicked and dangerous lol so be careful you will fry stuff or make it never work if not done properly.

how at this point do you know the controller, motor, throttle, wiring you have is even good.
This being a continued issue for you sounds a bit sus...
It worked for me first time , noting changed but the app, will try controller setup you might be on to something, thanks

Fardriver changed the BLE module, and for the newer controller there can be bought a new module.
But some of the older Controllers do not work with the new BLE.
My 721800 does not connect with the new BLE from my 72680.

If you want to change the values you could try an older software version. I had to use 1.5.6 on an old phone to change values and the newer version 2.4.9 to save the changes, because the old version did not save the values.
Yep, I tried a new Bluetooth dongle and after multiple times trying to connect I got the NBLE button on the Paras tab and it let me update pole pairs. The new module seems to drop out with connectivity though. Auto learn still doesn't work. After a few minutes the button on the Paras tab changed back to Open Pro OBLE. I am going to recheck all my ancillary wiring again- as I am worried they may not have the exact pin numbers. Note: I changed controllers the other day as my original bought in 2022 had issues with the app, and I tried updating and it just turned the buzzer on permanently, not beeping, continuous and I can no longer connect to it.
Whatever is going on, one thing for sure is fardrivers app is crap. Never had trouble like this before with controllers.

I used versions 1.5.4 and 1.5.6 of the app, but at some point a message started popping up asking me to log in (originally there was no need to log in). How did I solve it?
You do not need register or login, with my ND72680 everything could be changed and set without ever having contact with fardriver.

But if you have registered and logged in the software will automatically connect to the controller. So you could install an old tablet to your bike and do not need to jump through different menus to get connected.
But if you have bound your controller to a device , you first have to unbind before you use another device.
Problems begin when you have lost your device.
In the manual there is written that you can bind a new device with the serial number of the controller, but there is nothing where you can enter the serial number in the app. Shure it is easy to handle, if it had a good description how to perform it.

I've now tried to connect with the iphone - the software at least displays sensible text boxes and buttons, unlike the android version.
But still wont connect.
I'm guessing it could be because the controller was initially configured while paired to another device, perhaps. In the "Nanjing Far Drive Controller Monitoring Mobile APP Software V1.0 User Manual" it states:
"In addition, if the mobile phone number is lost and the password can not be reset through the mobile phone number, the password can be reset by entering the serial number of the product and re-registering the mobile phone number."
Trouble is I can't figure how to achieve this mysterious re-registering. I've tried putting the serial no. in the phonenumber or email field, but that doesn't seem to work, and I can't find anywhere else to put it.
View attachment 348687
Has anyone else solved this problem?

This damn app only accepts “Chinese phone numbers”

This damn app only accepts “Chinese phone numbers”
You only need an email and 2 minutes to register.

Type in your email and press get. After a few seconds you should receive a code, type that in to the second field and hit register or whatever the button is called and you're done.

Back