new Chinese conversion mid motors that nobody knows ?

Still somebody has to bite the bullet ...

Ps. Does Pswpower accept returns if product is being sent from EU? Normally you can return product within 2 weeks if ordered from respectable shop.

Still somebody has to bite the bullet ...

Ps. Does Pswpower accept returns if product is being sent from EU? Normally you can return product within 2 weeks if ordered from respectable shop.
this somebody is factory or seller himself . they should give the impression that product is fine and worthy the price .

i think the controller is the most important part of these new drives, we need easy customizable and reliable controllers. they really need to make a good and easy understandable user software to program. also i hope that they choose to give it Bluetooth connectivity.

i think the controller is the most important part of these new drives, we need easy customizable and reliable controllers. they really need to make a good and easy understandable user software to program. also i hope that they choose to give it Bluetooth connectivity.
Agreed - strap a Luna V2-type controller onto the DM01 (if the motor's up to it), and you'd have a nice package.

Back