On bike digital voltage metre

Dumsterdave

100 W
Does anyone have any experience with one of these: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1Se...te-board-Half-Wrist-Throttle/32781815321.html

im just looking for a cheap and easy way to monitor my battery voltage. I have one of those really basic chargers that dont tell me how much charge i have in my battery and my bike display doesnt show voltage either. I need to remove it and test with a volt metre, which is quite annoying. After almost a year without a volt metre, i finally bought one and ive realised that i've rarely let my 48v battery drop below 50v and im worried that ive really shortened my battery life.

your worry should be about taking profits from battery suppliers by extending the life of your battery.

Just get a cycle analyst they're worth the money 1000 times over.

I used a multimeter to check my voltage periodically on long rides before I had a cycle analyst but even if I had a display permanently hooked up, I would say that's totally, totally silly to use when cycle analysts are widely and inexpensively available and offer SO much useful information.

ALSO, those chinese throttles are total and complete crap and I can't see why you'd want to use one as one of the most important safety-related parts of the bike. You want a Domino throttle. You'll thank yourself for that too but it's not as much of a massive eye-opening experience as your first ride with the above mentioned computer accessory.

Back