Open source BMS for 48V to 400V lithium-ion battery pack

It is possible to use the CAN bus to get discharge current from connected VESC.
Otherwise, no it is not possible, XLITE is a charge BMS and the charge port cannot really be used as a discharge port.

Hi, I bought the ennoid gen 1 bms and I have a question regarding the slave boards. I will be using two slaves boards, do I need to connect the pin 0 from each slave board to the first cell of the battery pack? or the first slave pin 0 is connected to the cell#1 and the second slave board pin 0 is connected to cell#19? In a 26s battery using a 12s and 18s slave?Capture.PNG

Hi, I bought the ennoid gen 1 bms and I have a question regarding the slave boards. I will be using two slaves boards, do I need to connect the pin 0 from each slave board to the first cell of the battery pack? or the first slave pin 0 is connected to the cell#1 and the second slave board pin 0 is connected to cell#19? In a 26s battery using a 12s and 18s slave?View attachment 333912

You can email me if you have technical question like this. I think it is already quite clear from the reference.

Hi.
Is the BMS firmware source code on GitHub still up-to-day with the project development or it is closed-source for now? The most recent activities in the repo were in August last year...

Hi.
Is the BMS firmware source code on GitHub still up-to-day with the project development or it is closed-source for now? The most recent activities in the repo were in August last year...
IDK. I really like this BMS design, but it appears that the battery monitoring ICs are in a perpetual unavailability status. This is shame because I need a low cost, but reliable system where I have one master, but a set of sense / balance boards along with a contactor inside each 42S8P removable battery. This would require some minor rework of the PCBs, but nothing functionality different.

Last edited:
Back