phaserunner+MAC turning in wrong direction

hi goatman, I already did. The posted settings were "raw" setting without much fiddling. However the motor turned backwards with full speed reacting normal to the throttle regardless which throttle setting were used. No, the search is over. These signals are not even near OK and I expect a new Phaserunner will do fine.
Now I hope to hear from GRIN on short term for a swap. I know they're also reading this thread and have all infos so far.

Mike

Now this is interesting - I was pointed to this thread by another forum member as I'm having a very similar problem, albeit not with the wrong spin direction - have a check on my thread: https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=112169

Phaserunner is giving me all kinds of weirdness after I've run the autotune feature & it also reports sensor errors similar to yours:

I've been battling this for a couple of days now without success, but I just tried reloading the defaults for my GMAC 10T, saved them & did NOT run the autotune feature & bam, it seems to be working sweet so far. I've only tested on rollers so far due to the safety concerns I had about the random throttle bursts & juddering throttle, but if it keeps running OK I'll take it out for a test run later.

I'm beginning to think there is an issue with the Phaserunner software, not the Phaserunner itself, which is causing these strange readings to occur - does anyone know when the latest settings were released for autotune?

Back