00Y0Y_axEjCbQsgKr_600x450.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 6,100
  • 00505_f8vpsK8Jq4Q_600x450.jpg
    00505_f8vpsK8Jq4Q_600x450.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 6,100
  • 00G0G_8qsS04qftLH_600x450.jpg
    00G0G_8qsS04qftLH_600x450.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 6,100
Could get a close up pictures of the battery box?

Where did you buy it from?

Looks clean and awesome!!!

voodoojar said:
board.jpg

It goes 24.1mph according to Strava longest ride so far has been 17 miles.

35inch Jet skateboard deck
Paris trucks w/ Torqueboard's mounts
abec 11 flywheels 83mm
rear drive Turnigy 6354 245kv dual motors
2x 6s lipo 10ah in parallel
Flier 8s dual ESC
16x34 gears
dual controller works with wiimote or quantum controller.
When u say dual controller works with both do you mean the receiver is the same? Which receiver? I've got the wii receiver n a gtx2( or something sounding like that for 24$ from hk

austindavid said:
theprodigyp said:
Still needs to tweeks and CNC mounts (If anyone knows someone who can do it for a fair price contact me!) as well as addign breaks to the front. Just got roadie tires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgMUVltWpgc

Currently 20MPH with 5/1 gear ratio 55/11 Going to 47/16 to get faster. 190 KV motors.

Nice! Are you able to run in grass? What's that giant thing you're holding? :p

instead of dropping the gearing, you could bump voltage to 8S -- better in grass *and* more speed. Mine does bout 25 in a strong headwind, with 8S, 6:1 gears, and throttle limited at 75% in the ESC.

haha Yeah! I can do about 15mph in grass, dirt. its my pistol grip controller im holding. How would I bump up to 8S? I am currently running 2 motors with 2 Zippy 20C series 5000 miha -6 Cell -22.2V batteries.

saming said:
I want that in the US WTF why does all the fun things happen in other places
I am in the USA, in college and building mine in my free time for fun, you can do it too!

theprodigyp said:
austindavid said:
theprodigyp said:
Still needs to tweeks and CNC mounts (If anyone knows someone who can do it for a fair price contact me!) as well as addign breaks to the front. Just got roadie tires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgMUVltWpgc

Currently 20MPH with 5/1 gear ratio 55/11 Going to 47/16 to get faster. 190 KV motors.

Nice! Are you able to run in grass? What's that giant thing you're holding? :p

instead of dropping the gearing, you could bump voltage to 8S -- better in grass *and* more speed. Mine does bout 25 in a strong headwind, with 8S, 6:1 gears, and throttle limited at 75% in the ESC.

haha Yeah! I can do about 15mph in grass, dirt. its my pistol grip controller im holding. How would I bump up to 8S? I am currently running 2 motors with 2 Zippy 20C series 5000 miha -6 Cell -22.2V batteries.

You'll need an ESC that supports 8S batteries. Most Car ESC's support up to 6s only.

Wanted to post a picture of the clearance I achieved with this deck.
6" wheels, randall trucks, 6s batteries, EZrun ESC. *Notice the deck is a double drop and the trucks are mounted drop through. -Motor/Road clearance was about 1/4" less than I hoped for so I mounted the motor on the front truck so I wouldn't have to worry about driveway bumps and rough spots.

Overall height of this board is the same as a normal longboard without risers. The lack of urethane is still weird though because when I coast everything goes silent. Love how smooth and stable it is though. Anyone thinking about pneumatic tires should do it! This was an inexpensive build.

clearance drop thru drop down.jpg

torqueboards said:
Awesome looks great! Good use of those foot pockets on an electric board. I've still yet to get mine working but looks awesome.. I'm missing out :)

Get on it!

austindavid said:
psychotiller said:
Get on it!

He's got the wheels -- what did you do for bearings and pulley? They seem a smidge bigger than skate bearings, and I'm guessing you made a custom bracket to attach a pulley? What ratio are you using?

Believe he has the bearings and pulley already too. They were 8x28x9's
I used a versa pulley and drilled through 4 of the spokes. placed some spacers between the pulley and wheel and bolted it.
Running 2:1 (20/42) right now but may go 3:1..We'll see how my ride goes today.

psychotiller said:
austindavid said:
psychotiller said:
Get on it!

He's got the wheels -- what did you do for bearings and pulley? They seem a smidge bigger than skate bearings, and I'm guessing you made a custom bracket to attach a pulley? What ratio are you using?

Believe he has the bearings and pulley already too. They were 8x28x9's
I used a versa pulley and drilled through 4 of the spokes. placed some spacers between the pulley and wheel and bolted it.
Running 2:1 (20/42) right now but may go 3:1..We'll see how my ride goes today.

Lol have you tried riding them like that before? Supposedly -- with a 152mm/6" wheel -- 280kv motor -- 6S -- 42/20 -- top speed w/o load is at about 52mph.

Let me know if it works out... I'm probably going to go with a 65/20 or something perhaps 1:4 and/or 34mph no load -- 65/20 1:3.25 for 32mph -- I'll waterjet a pulley and drill through my wheels as well like you did.. Put either some spacers and/or a few nuts.. Did you have an issue with your pulley not having a flange to keep the belt snug?

torqueboards said:
Lol have you tried riding them like that before? Supposedly -- with a 152mm/6" wheel -- 280kv motor -- 6S -- 42/20 -- top speed w/o load is at about 52mph.

Let me know if it works out... I'm probably going to go with a 65/20 or something perhaps 1:4 and/or 34mph no load -- 65/20 1:3.25 for 32mph -- I'll waterjet a pulley and drill through my wheels as well like you did.. Put either some spacers and/or a few nuts.. Did you have an issue with your pulley not having a flange to keep the belt snug?

I'm using the Tacon 245kv so, Yeah 47mph top end which has me thinking i either need to drop the motor pulley to 15t or get a 190kv motor to get some low end grunt. I can tell this motor is kind of yelling at me right now with this wheel diameter Lol. Both of the pulleys are flanged. The belt stays nice and centered. I did it that way on the xt board though and it makes it easier to take the wheel/belt off since my original brackets didn't have adjustment.
In a few minutes I will be in the riverbed so I'll keep you posted. :)

Heres my latest build, just finished it today!

Actually it is a customer of mines board.... One of my first complete enertion eboards to be sold!

I still built it though

TECH SPECS:

45km/h Top Speed - With loads of hill climbing torque

15t-36t gearing ratio HTD5 9mm

83mm Enertion Wheels

13-15km Range Gunning it!

Approx 30-40min Ride Time! longer if you turn the power down

Aircraft Grade Aluminium Enertion Dual Propulsion Kit

Enertion 50 Degree Eboard Trucks

Dual 50mm Rear Drive Brushless Outrunners 270kv

8000mah 6S Lithium Polymer Power Cell

ABS braking set to 60%

gradual start function enabled making stationary starts a pleasure

Re-gen Braking

DUAL 120amp Programmable Speed Controller

Fast-Swap battery design so you can ride longer & harder

Lightweight build only 8.1KG

Bash-Plate for component protection

2.4Ghz Radio

240 Volt Mains Charger

COSTS $1299

VIEW HI-RES IMAGES http://gdurl.com/vEsX

hxqI

psychotiller said:
Wanted to post a picture of the clearance I achieved with this deck.
6" wheels, randall trucks, 6s batteries, EZrun ESC. *Notice the deck is a double drop and the trucks are mounted drop through. -Motor/Road clearance was about 1/4" less than I hoped for so I mounted the motor on the front truck so I wouldn't have to worry about driveway bumps and rough spots.

Overall height of this board is the same as a normal longboard without risers. The lack of urethane is still weird though because when I coast everything goes silent. Love how smooth and stable it is though. Anyone thinking about pneumatic tires should do it! This was an inexpensive build.

I can attest to the smooth buttery ride provided by this board. It is a great ride.

torqueboards said:
Looks good.. resize those photos better.. they're choppy. I want to see the board. :mrgreen:

heres a link to higher res photos, i also added a close up of the propulsion system.

http://gdurl.com/vEsX

some of my builds

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 5,753
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 5,753
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 5,753
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 5,753
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 5,753
  • Photo Jan 22, 6 31 40 PM.jpg
    Photo Jan 22, 6 31 40 PM.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 5,753
Long time lurker here...but I thought it was about time for me to share my recent build now that I have something presentable.

First and foremost, thanks to everyone and the feedback they have provided...your feedback made this project a piece of cake. Oh and thanks to Torqueboards and his site/products as well!

My specs:

• Deck: 31" Freebord Deck
    Motor: Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 6364-245kv
    Battery: Turnigy nanotech 4000 mah 6S (x2)
    ESC: Castle Creations Mamba Monster 2 (My first ESC had a little "incident")
    Trucks/Mount: Mount offered by http://diyelectricskateboard.com/
    Battery Housing: Serpac A42 ABS (x2)

• Speed: 20-22 mph
    Distance: 8-10+ (still doing testing)
    Weight: 12.5 - 13 lbs.

Attachments

• eboard-build-v1.5 (4) (Medium).jpg
    eboard-build-v1.5 (4) (Medium).jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 1,657
  • eboard-build-v1.5 (5) (Medium).jpg
    eboard-build-v1.5 (5) (Medium).jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 1,657