Problem with Bafang BBSHD and Fat Bike? Fitting

r0b3rz

1 mW
Hello.
I am building a new fat bike for my dad. I got the 100 mm BBSHD and when I tried to install it I got this:

XUcU8kI.png

Do I need the 120 mm version, right? Where can I get spacers for the left side?

Thanks.

Hello.
I am building a new fat bike for my dad. I got the 100 mm BBSHD and when I tried to install it I got this:

XUcU8kI.png

Do I need the 120 mm version, right? Where can I get spacers for the left side?

Thanks.G
if you are lucky 120MM with spacers may work. Spacers are available from most bike parts supplier. Try googling "BBSHD AND THE BIKE BRAND AND MODEL." There may be build threads out there.
search

bottom bracket spacers

I don't think you're gonna be able to move the gear case far enough to the left to accommodate even the 120mm version. You'll need a shorter stack of bad ideas in one place.

I don't think you're gonna be able to move the gear case far enough to the left to accommodate even the 120mm version. You'll need a shorter stack of bad ideas in one place.
if you are lucky 120MM with spacers may work. Spacers are available from most bike parts supplier. Try googling "BBSHD AND THE BIKE BRAND AND MODEL." There may be build threads out there.
search

bottom bracket spacers

Thank you guys. I didn't find a similar build but I will keep looking. Luckily I can use this motor in other build but I am afraid of buy a 120 mm version and can't use it.

I will post when I find a solution.

Look at ElectricBike.com. The individual has reported on several conversions with a BBSHD (mostly using bikes direct bikes, but probably you can procure just a frame there or at their subsidiary, bike island).

I think you're going to need a frame that starts the widening of the chainstays farther back than the one you have, to be able to do this type of build.

Brand and model name?

Look at ElectricBike.com. The individual has reported on several conversions with a BBSHD (mostly using bikes direct bikes, but probably you can procure just a frame there or at their subsidiary, bike island).
I think you're going to need a frame that starts the widening of the chainstays farther back than the one you have, to be able to do this type of build.

Brand and model name?

Hello guys.

Sorry for the late reply. I was wondering what to do with the bike. I decided to sell it, and then told to my dad (it was a surprise por him, now he is riding a original Sondors modified that I bought broken).

He liked the bike and he ask me for finish it. With a rear wheel motor or whatever

The bike is the 2016 Mondraker Panzer: https://bike.motocard.com/montana/mondraker-panzer_26_black_blue.aspx
Not very much information about builds with it. Found a video on Youtube but the guy didn't answer me.

I think the best choice would be a rear motor, right?

Regards.

Back