Ridehax Podcast (was :Endless Sphere Podcast / Ebike Nerdcast)

that nerdcast was great,gaston is awesome.didnt hear much from the hosts,kidding :) .

I love when the guests just run with the questions, makes for easy editing, otherwise it's alot of time going back and deleting the "ummms" and heavy breathing....

We could do a Method's and Luke together podcast. (when we both have time)

that would be like comedy central for 45 minutes! i like the idea.i got bets on this one.

I'm still available for one, when my work schedule permits. But it'll probably need a lot of editing either for hmm...s and pauses while I try to remember stuff, or to take out the long rambling bits. :lol:

I’d like to hear the dog’s scratchings, lessen he gets his flea collar caught up in the mic.

How about one of the foot soldiers of the revolution. Another guy who is on the frontlines everyday answering new member posts. NEPTRONIX

holy carp,ive missed a bunch of nerdcasts.well i got some catchin up to do.good to hear john in cr.im likin his new cannondale build, viscious Etrain like torque!

thanks richard and gary,that was fascinating :) .

Jay64 stopped by my house on his road-racing tour, I fired up my wireless microphone while we talked about all kinds of bike stuff. We had alot more ebike focused conversation last night but I didn't record it. Ill listen to the audio quality and release it as a nerdcast if it sounds listenable at all. Probably alot of background noise but Jay is a great guy.

Here is what I've learned about Jay in a nutshell:

He stays up late
He gets up early
He doesn't eat much
He rides real fast
He's very much a supporter of the revolution :lol:

Hopefully will have a chance to edit soon!

The recording turned out really good, lots of random fun banter, I have the show ready with the exception of the intro and encoding, so it should be up pretty soon!

O man you managed to get one of those tablets! I'm so jealous, I tried for a week but couldnt' find one. Hoping to get one if they release another batch. Anyway glad you got one knoxieman.

by the way Episode 14 is live!
http://troyrank.com/2011/09/03/episode-14/

Just some audio from my h2 when Jay stopped by. I had a blast showing him around Rochester. Alot of general motorbike related talk, but all good stuff if you ask me :)

Very very very much look forward to hearing from Jay, thankyou for doing these podcasts, i haveenjoyed everyone, even John in Crs, he's not a bad chap after all lol..

KiM

I listened to the first four when you started and I stopped following. You got some intresting guest.... Im molesting your servers bandwidth and going to make me a nice mp3 cd for the "car"....sigh for when Im out working.

AussieJester said:
How many motorcycles does who have?
oh sorry, never responded... troy. his garage is huge! let's have some pics, hey troy?

great to hear from Jay too. totally agree about pushing the edge in dirt! that's awesome. i wanted to hear more racing stories!

GCinDC said:
who's next? pm me. no one is lined up and it's been too long!

best times for us to record generally are starting between 8 and 9PM EST weeknights, or early afternoon on the weekends...

I would volunteer but Im sorta like amberwolf might be more editing that its worth =P

But then again I have nothing intresting going on either.

hey ice. we'd love to have you on. i'll send you an email so we can set it up.

meanwhile, we just recorded HAL9000v20, so i'm just putting some pressure on Grindz to edit it before riding his chopper to the adirondacks.. :mrgreen:

Hal is the frocking man. I didn't even realize some of the amazing things because I've just plain missed them before. But wow. Blown away

Here it is!

http://troyrank.com/2011/09/30/episode-15/

That was truly legendary! I had forgotten all Hal's sweet builds. There was one, maybe I missed it, but I always wondered about the fate of this build:

DHXT-005.jpg

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8503&start=90

I will have to go back and listen to these, what a great idea! Keep up the good work Troy.

Back