Sabvoton 72150 TFT TO CA Issues.

RiskyJoint

100 µW
First I will start by saying, I would of loved to have picked up a tunable BAC unit like the BAC8000.

However, with current limitations on inventory and supply I grabbed a 72150 thinking it would hold me over.

Installed complete kit to QS205, the NEW TFT Display style controller and needed components.

Bike was fast, How ever NO working pas, no ability to tune power modes, display shunt meter was reading 450w, battery indicator not ideal. (Bike was running full power)
Reading online on the QS website it appeared I could simply convert this controller to a CA display which I have had before and am used to.I rewired for the CAv3, setup a 200A shunt, tuned throttle settings and confirmed in the bluetooth software its hitting max throttle voltage. How ever with the TFT display disconnected it will not enter flux weakening mode, and it is only running around 60-65 amps. I verified the CA is keeping throttle at 100 and not rolling back for any limits.

Which leads me to believe its stuck in middle power mode, How ever this controller does not have any of the three speed wiring coming out of the controller. The seller which I purchased from stated the TFT models do not have 3 speed wiring and must be used with display.

Anyone familiar with the board on this to know if the board has the connections for a 3 speed wire? If so can I simple make a jumper wire in the controller to do so? I cant tell of any features in the software to allow me to bypass the three speed switch.

Have done some home work and found the oem locations of the high speed wires on the board.

Going to slide mine open and see if I can add the jumper wire from ground to high speed pink.

Back