Speedict Ebike - Anybody seen/tried this?

Santa arrived yesterday, with a special present, :mrgreen: very kind of you Danny.
I'll treasure it and put it to use in the new year.
Merry Christmas Danny and the rest of you guys.

Thanks again much appreciated.

Hi Danny,
I have a problem with the PC Suite v1.06
I am using WinXP and have succesfully installed the USB Driver. The Speedict USB Device shows up in the device manager when connected and windows says it if functioning correctly, however the PC suite does not see the device...
Any ideas?
Thanks.

Cheers, Martin.

Velcro01 said:
Hi Danny,
I have a problem with the PC Suite v1.06
I am using WinXP and have succesfully installed the USB Driver. The Speedict USB Device shows up in the device manager when connected and windows says it if functioning correctly, however the PC suite does not see the device...
Any ideas?
Thanks.

Cheers, Martin.

hi martin, which model you try to connect with ? the pc suite support speedict ebike only, for speed mars and mercury we shown chart on android device

Thanks for the reply Danny,
You are right. This is Mercury. I only just noticed the "Mercury" on the side. I wrongly assumed tghat I had the ebike.
This is meant for BOSCH systems, isn't it? I am trying to install it on a Cyclone DIY kit. Will it be suitable?

Cheers, Martin.

Velcro01 said:
Thanks for the reply Danny,
You are right. This is Mercury. I only just noticed the "Mercury" on the side. I wrongly assumed tghat I had the ebike.
This is meant for BOSCH systems, isn't it? I am trying to install it on a Cyclone DIY kit. Will it be suitable?

Cheers, Martin.

hi martin,

Mercury has built-in throttle control + lot of new software features compared to eBike, what's is mean by BOSCH system suitable ?

Hi Danny,
an earlier post made me think that Mercury was anly for Bosh E-Bike systems..

speedict said:
cwah said:
Congratulation for your new product MERCURY. I've seen it's limited to 70V?? Damn, you're going to miss a lot of customers in endlessspehre. Why not increase the max voltage? The Cycle analyst has a good limit of 150V and that's nice.

hi cwah,

don't mix up, this is (mercury) for bosch system, not for DIY market :D

I was/am a little confused..
So this (Mercury) is OK for my DIY Cyclone e-bike?

Thanks again.

Cheers, Martin.

Velcro01 said:
Hi Danny,

speedict said:
cwah said:
Congratulation for your new product MERCURY. I've seen it's limited to 70V?? Damn, you're going to miss a lot of customers in endlessspehre. Why not increase the max voltage? The Cycle analyst has a good limit of 150V and that's nice.

hi cwah,

Thanks again.

Cheers, Martin.

is Cyclone use BOSCH system ?

Velcro01 said:
Hi Danny,

speedict said:
cwah said:

hi cwah,

Thanks again.

Cheers, Martin.

Mercury has 4 i/o ports, so you can connect your throttle in to port 2 and port 4 connect to your speed controller's throttle in port, and pas connect to port 3, port 1 connect to speed sensor etc.
so if you have locate your system's throttle in out, you can connect mercury within :)

Velcro01 said:
No they don't.
http://www.cyclone-tw.com/
Different system.

Cheers, Martin.

ok, if you want to live view your voltage, current, power etc, you just simply connect mercury in between battery pack and the speed controller, if you want to override its throttle signal, can connect throttle to mercury's port !

Hi Danny,

1. Can you explain the differences in hardware between ebike, venus, mars and mercury.
2. What hardware get I, when I order from speedict.com?
3. The blue and red throttle input/output cables are only needed for "old" ebike hardware, when I want to use Throttle or Road Legal Modes?
4. What benefits have I, when I replace my ebike-hardware with mercury-hardware and I want to use Road Legal Mode2?
For example makes the faster new hardware a difference in response time, when I twist the throttle-grip?

Thanks.

atcspaul said:
lol looks like they increased camera speed for the people going up the stairs. going that fast the ladies hair would have been flopping in the wind. pretty cheesy
Yeah. You are right, it does look cheesy :lol:

I finally finished installing the Speedict Mercury today. Fantastic! Definitely worth every penny!
You are definitely on to something here. Well done Speedict :D

Cheers, Martin.

Hi Danny Very impressive product am going to order one of these myself. Can't wait till you release a full controller.

I have very similar questions to advancedo's post above. I have read the entire thread with a great deal of interest. But am still uncertian as to the differences between Mercury, Venus and Mars.
Which one should I purchase. I have a 48V GNG 1000W Mid drive Mountain bike which is awesome, but the throttle is very twitchy in the bottom gears. I was hopping that I would be able to use Speedicts throttle control to even that out.

Keep up the Good work.

DeepSouth said:
Hi Danny Very impressive product am going to order one of these myself. Can't wait till you release a full controller.

I have very similar questions to advancedo's post above. I have read the entire thread with a great deal of interest. But am still uncertian as to the differences between Mercury, Venus and Mars.
Which one should I purchase. I have a 48V GNG 1000W Mid drive Mountain bike which is awesome, but the throttle is very twitchy in the bottom gears. I was hopping that I would be able to use Speedicts throttle control to even that out.

Keep up the Good work.

can i have more information about GNG mid drive system ?

speedict Wrote:
can i have more information about GNG mid drive system ?

http://www.gngebike.com/450wbrushless.htm

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=42785

I am running 48volts and stock controller which out puts 20 amps I think. I have 4x 6s 5Ah Zippys in a backpack, I suspect I have underrated the wire I used to make up the harness from backpack to controller. If I had a Speedict I would actually know :D
I have built it for of road use in the hills. It's a little torque monster, If you can get traction you can climb it. With the stock controller you need to pedal on the really steep ascents. Big descents and technical descents can be a bit hairy with the twitchy throttle, inadvertently twitch the throttle a mm and it can be nasty, very different from IC trail bikes.

Back