• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Stealth Bomber goes Adaptto at 12kW

DAMN!! That is one serious battery!. Top notch build. BTW, love the music from your battery construction video.

Rix said:
DAMN!! That is one serious battery!. Top notch build. BTW, love the music from your battery construction video.

Thanks Rix, I’m glad you liked it. This morning I went for a ride in the hills of Livorno and I come back home after 3 hours and 73Km with still 45Km and I was pretty tired :( ..... so I think that now I am the limiting factor of fun :mrgreen:

Thanks Rix, I’m glad you liked it. This morning I went for a ride in the hills of Livorno and I come back home after 3 hours and 73Km with still 45Km and I was pretty tired :( ..... so I think that now I am the limiting factor of fun :mrgreen:

You have the perfect ebike, one that can outlast you.!! I am very happy for you. You have achieved Ebike Nirvana.

Allex now I started bashing the controller!!
Yesterday I hit 73°C mosfet Temperature a couple of time while crawling 10% steep trails at very low speed through rocks ... a kind o trial trails I'm talking about.
So, please as soon as you have the new Max-e available let me know.

bigbore said:
Allex now I started bashing the controller!!
Yesterday I hit 73°C mosfet Temperature a couple of time while crawling 10% steep trails at very low speed through rocks ... a kind o trial trails I'm talking about.
So, please as soon as you have the new Max-e available let me know.

Really appreciate you posting your experience installing a QS205 on your bike bigbore. I'm soon going to be following in your footsteps, and It's nice to see what issues I might run into ahead of time.

Thank you guys. Here is a little bit more:
I have changed the front stock wheel with a Sun Rim Doubletrack .....
20151012_121605.jpg
Brother, what is that rear mudguard called, I NEED IT!!!

This is what this #301 Stealth Bomber looks like today with a new 70/100 - 19 motocross tyre at the front and Nucular 24F!

20240407_184542.jpg20240407_184810.jpg

Back