Stealth Bomber goes Adaptto at 12kW

DAMN!! That is one serious battery!. Top notch build. BTW, love the music from your battery construction video.

Rix said:
DAMN!! That is one serious battery!. Top notch build. BTW, love the music from your battery construction video.

Thanks Rix, I’m glad you liked it. This morning I went for a ride in the hills of Livorno and I come back home after 3 hours and 73Km with still 45Km and I was pretty tired :( ..... so I think that now I am the limiting factor of fun :mrgreen:

Thanks Rix, I’m glad you liked it. This morning I went for a ride in the hills of Livorno and I come back home after 3 hours and 73Km with still 45Km and I was pretty tired :( ..... so I think that now I am the limiting factor of fun :mrgreen:

You have the perfect ebike, one that can outlast you.!! I am very happy for you. You have achieved Ebike Nirvana.

Allex now I started bashing the controller!!
Yesterday I hit 73°C mosfet Temperature a couple of time while crawling 10% steep trails at very low speed through rocks ... a kind o trial trails I'm talking about.
So, please as soon as you have the new Max-e available let me know.

bigbore said:
Allex now I started bashing the controller!!
Yesterday I hit 73°C mosfet Temperature a couple of time while crawling 10% steep trails at very low speed through rocks ... a kind o trial trails I'm talking about.
So, please as soon as you have the new Max-e available let me know.

Really appreciate you posting your experience installing a QS205 on your bike bigbore. I'm soon going to be following in your footsteps, and It's nice to see what issues I might run into ahead of time.

Back