strange symptom from GM kit, that i cannot figure.

dazzassj6

100 W
alrite i just plugged in the golden motor kit last night, everything was fine, the wheel was spinning fine and all that.

So today i mounted the new battery properly and fix some final touches like mounting the controller and plugging everything in.

Then wen i turned on the throttle, the wheel was spinning very rough and slow(compared to last night). when it spins its like its clunking.

I checked the battery and its fine, i unplugged and unmounted the battery and it was fine again. however wen i mounted everything again the same problem occured.

I noticed this symptom is what you get wen u have the wrong hall wires or phase wire mixed up. But thats impossible because i got all this stock, its a GM controller (non regen), and a GM motor together. and plus last night it was working fine.

I dont know whats going on, the green hall wire is kinda exposed but it should be still conducting.

The other symptom is when i keep throttling it while it is 'clunking' or spins roughly, the controller cuts me off, and then i can no longer accelerate it cuz it gets cut off.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

the phase wire connectors was kinda loose. but i didnt see cuz it has an cover thing.

Back