Tires - SERFAS Drifter Tyre 26 x 2.0

Danos

10 W
Anybody have experience with Serfas tyres? I can pick them up here in NZ for about USD13...just wondering what their dry and wet traction, and puncture resistance is like?

Not a lot of choice here for MTB semi-slick tyres. Shipping from US is quite expensive so trying to source locally. I've found a LBS selling Maxxis Hookworms for USD50 but i'm not sure about their traction in the wet, which given it's winter here and very wet at the moment is a major consideration for me.

I have these but only for a couple of weeks, so not much to tell you yet. I'm pretty happy with them and they grip well on dry pavement but I haven't rode them on wet roads yet. They roll nicely, I figured they were a cheap alternative to hookworms.

My tire of choice it's cheap I got 6 for 5usd at a swap meet plus 7 boxes of serfas stuff for a 100usd. lights seats ect. But had to off load for room in my garage. Still keeped stuff for 10 bikes. And made 200usd. Plus 10 pairs of sunglasses 2 polarize. I like that tire. No wet roads here.

Back