• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Belarus - The New America?

Just_Ed

10 kW
Belarus- The new America?

View the link to watch what may be the future under Trump.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53799065

I may not be as articulate as some on here in what I have to say, but I sure as hell didn't put my life on the line, just so that this low life, racist, draft dodging coward and authoritarian can bring down our democracy.
Is THAT articulate enough for you?

Will Nov 3rd go down in history, as the day Americans voted to end democracy as we have known it for the last 244 years, in favor of authoritarianism under Trump?

Is American democracy heading in the same direction as Belarus? As Donald Trump lays his strategy for another four years (or more) and his ultimate goal of changing our democracy into an authoritarian rule, we can't help but wonder if our America is soon to be the next Belarus. Will the freedom to demonstrate in our country be stifled?. Will thousands of demonstrators be arrested, beaten, because they know their election is being overtly rigged...by Donald Trump and his henchmen in the RNC? Supported by his army of enablers. How long will Trump's openly disobeying the law, be condoned and tolerated?

Under the guise of patriotism, Trump is systematically, installing loyal enablers, changing established governing piece by piece, which is tearing away at the very fabric of our democracy. How Trump is trying to divert attention away from 'his' attempts to rig the election, namely through outright lies, by spreading falsehoods of voting fraud and intimidation of voters, suppressing their ability to vote.

I could go on, but the point is this man is an out & out danger to this country and it's future. And that danger extends to the loyal followers that are already arming themselves for furthering Trump's bold attempt to take over the government. Policies be damned, is he such a God to his enablers that they will sacrific the nation for him?

Didn't both Biden and Trump both receive 1-Y classifications?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_Service_System#Classifications
Registrant qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency.

Note: The 1-Y classification was abolished 10 December 1971. Local boards were subsequently instructed to reclassify all 1-Y registrants by administrative action.

Just_ed, just to let you know.. in the future, starting divisive threads about politics will no longer be acceptable on this forum in the future.

I am telling you this specifically because you mainly post threads like these on this forum.

Back