BioPlanet ebike [apparently a fraud attempt - see page 5 on]

mlt34 said:
BB,

I think you should take Sam's point seriously. Some of these terms and hype sound good to the soccer mom who doesn't know which end of the ebike is which, but to anyone moderately informed customer (which I would imagine shoudl make up 90% of your customer base) the hype makes it sound like you're trying to pretty up something and make it sound better than it is.

We took this project very seriously otherwise we wouldn't have invested money in development.

We are standing between two parties. Non-educated party which want to use Bike in everyday life as LEV and well-educated engineers which want to make surgery on Bike or tune it up to maximum. It is hard to reconcile this two facts.

So, we made transparent web with detailed technical information for those which are tech oriented and we are making global buzz for those which just want to use it as LEV for everyday usage.

(Moderator edit: Merged your advertisement thread into the original discussion thread about your bikes. If you wish to advertise, post an ad in the For Sale (online market) section. Your other advertisment post and thread were removed as spam.)

Mistyped word corrected.... Integrated

(Moderator edit: Merged your advertisement thread into the original discussion thread about your bikes. If you wish to advertise, post an ad in the For Sale (online market) section. Your other advertisment post and thread were removed as spam.)

Hi. Do you still have reduced price or shipping for ES members? I need a new ebike this spring and this looks like a good option.
Can the bike be ordered with different power-levels? You have some info of that on your site. I will be interested in max power. I will be willing to write a review on this site soon after receiving the bike (if I buy one). PM me.

CroArcher said:
19.5 kg,45 km/h,555Wh to use however you want.

Did you mean 29Kg (63 lbs) as the specs on the website?

Heavier then a lot of bikes here on this forum with more power. This appears to be a low power street bike. The steel frame is overkill for street use. Unless you give it more power for off road.

Suggest: 1000 watts continuous with 2500 burst. 48 to 75 volts, 15 to 20ah battery. = 50 to 60 pounds.

Also it looks very functional but not pretty. Looks like a girls frame bike. The low COG is great but the look is to soft.

(My Tomac is 150mm travel, aluminum, hydraulic disks, FS FR, 60 volts, 5ah (add LiPo's for distance). Total 45 pounds (20.4 Kg).

CogHog said:
CroArcher said:
19.5 kg,45 km/h,555Wh to use however you want.

Did you mean 29Kg (63 lbs) as the specs on the website?

Heavier then a lot of bikes here on this forum with more power. This appears to be a low power street bike. The steel frame is overkill for street use. Unless you give it more power for off road.

Suggest: 1000 watts continuous with 2500 burst. 48 to 75 volts, 15 to 20ah battery. = 50 to 60 pounds.

Also it looks very functional but not pretty. Looks like a girls frame bike. The low COG is great but the look is to soft.

(My Tomac is 150mm travel, aluminum, hydraulic disks, FS FR, 60 volts, 5ah (add LiPo's for distance). Total 45 pounds (20.4 Kg).

Your suggestion will lead to another segment of electric bicycles.

We created high-volume product and we need to meet some legal requirements.

Frame design is subject to personal evaluation. Somebody like it somebody not. :)

Black model with swords and skulls looks pretty deadly.

Attachments

• BB Black.jpg
    BB Black.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,074
Bioplanet Bike said:
Frame design is subject to personal evaluation. Somebody like it somebody not. :)

Maybe CogHog needs a bolt-on top tube like the old Schwinn Bantam kid's bike, to protect his fragile masculinity.

cdsb1.jpg

Chalo said:
Bioplanet Bike said:

Maybe CogHog needs a bolt-on top tube like the old Schwinn Bantam kid's bike, to protect his fragile masculinity.

cdsb1.jpg

Close, more like this into the second pic. Have yet to see what your riding Chalo.
tornado.JPG

So is this rotation-sensor-triggered motor ON/OFF, rather than torque-sensored proportional?
And does it always take two rounds to trigger?
How long is after-run? after pedals stop.
Would like some functional detail please.
Tell us about the controls too.
Thanks

I see that bioplanet now also sell frames and frame + motor kits.
Apart from that there is no news to be found, no reviews, no test-rides, no videos.
They are supposed to have delivered the first batch of bikes some time ago.
I find this strange.
I am considering ordering one, but I would rather not be the first customer in the world.

Do you guys know yet how much the bofeili drive will take before it strips the internal gears? If it meets my expectations I'll happily be the first to buy in Oz.

Share within your friends, relatives, heroes ....... Looking for challengers....

Attachments

• BB Challenge.jpg
    BB Challenge.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 2,901
Bioplanet Bike said:
Share within your friends, relatives, heroes ....... Looking for challengers....
Apply for what?
Challengers to do what?
Is this one of the sensational yet empty/meaningless poster?

Task is simple.... cover 13.000 km in 5 months...

Pass 25 countries.... on European soil.....

Bike will just carry riders on given route....

Our goal is get results of hard test....

Main sponsor has another goal...

Details coming soon....

How to pass security check at the airport with Bioplanet Bike Frame Kit! :)

1. Disintegrate Bike
2. Mark each part with suggested label
3. Be nice with custom people
4. Handle with care

At the destination integrate the Bike!!!

Attachments

• BB Frame Kit X-ray.jpg
    BB Frame Kit X-ray.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 2,804
Any one ride one yet , still trying to decide rather to buy or not ??

(Moderator edit: moved your thread out of E-Bike Reviews & Testing becuase it is not a review or a test. Merged it instead into the existing thread you'd already been posting to for these bikes as it is a question about them.)

runonpre said:
Can't believe there is no info on this bike other then the company hype !!

Be patient.... Bikes landed on three continents and several countries.... ES is not a sole source of information.... 8)

Bioplanet Bike said:
runonpre said:
Can't believe there is no info on this bike other then the company hype !!

Be patient.... Bikes landed on three continents and several countries.... ES is not a sole source of information.... 8)
Good to know. Please give us some links to articles (not from the press relese), reviews, blogs, videos, etc..
We are waiting for more info on your bike.

Exactly Jana , very anxious to see some unbias reviews of bike.. Looks very nice with a lot of features i have been looking for!!

Back