crf450r 45kw race bike build

it’s a real shame in this power range… 3shul is taking forever delivering cc1000s (and under delivering on order qtys to distribution), Tronic has stopped development of their x24 and x54.

At least fardriver can deliver and that guy putting down 80kw or something with a 1081800 with his qs180. Proven results.

it’s a real shame in this power range… 3shul is taking forever delivering cc1000s (and under delivering on order qtys to distribution), Tronic has stopped development of their x24 and x54.

At least fardriver can deliver and that guy putting down 80kw or something with a 1081800 with his qs180. Proven results.

What build are you referring to that’s putting down 80kW?

well today I decided that instead of waiting for a reply from hackey I will order a new controller and ask for a refound on mine once he reply. On 3shul website it says that since I am not in europe I need to order from alien ride to have warranty on the controller. So I tried and at checkout it says that it can not deliver to my adress so I can not order. I would go with the fardriver but I need a vesc based controller for it to work with my bms.

I am waiting since 5 months for my CC1000 (replacement), so its like forever that´s true.

I got a reply from hackey. He looked at my settings and did not find something wrong and said that it was not hardware failure but bad settings. He gave me a discount for a new controller.

If it's bad settings, and not hardware, then the controller isn't broken and doesn't need to be replaced, it just needs for him to tell you which setting is bad so you can fix it. :?

If it's bad settings, and not hardware, then the controller isn't broken and doesn't need to be replaced, it just needs for him to tell you which setting is bad so you can fix it. :?
the controller is dead. smoke came out of it and it does not power on anymore

And now I am trying to order but canada is not in the country list for shipping so I can't order:mad:

the controller is dead. smoke came out of it and it does not power on anymore
Then how could he possibly say it isn't hardware? :roll:

I think we can all say with fair certainty that when nosmoke.exe stops running it's not a settings problem anymore. ;)

Then how could he possibly say it isn't hardware? :roll:

I think we can all say with fair certainty that when nosmoke.exe stops running it's not a settings problem anymore. ;)
He could mean that it is a software problem that caused a hardware problem.

Seems like there should be some protection against that.... :(
The firmware is open source, so controlling for every possible failure mode in different hardware setups would be pretty difficult. And the time it would take to customize the software for the 3shul controllers would drive up the price.

Last edited:
So hackey updated the website and I was able to order the controller. Lead time is 40 days

Back