z3FWfjzm.jpg
GnePVBMm.jpg

JOwaerAm.jpg
iRK1R8Sm.jpg

lEE5Takm.jpg
x2MSwdWm.jpg

IctySMum.jpg
1I4vckim.jpg

Here you go, hope it helps. I know that hackey messed with dead time compensation and the transition to sensorless.
I dont remember what else unfortunately.
thank you I will try your settings

yes I have the pinout from the controller. But the bluetooth dongle has no pinout to be found. just 4 wire comming out. Also I have the older version cl700 so it does not has the blug already made like in this manual. I shearched wih the bluetooth model number and still did not find pinout. the dongle is from 3shul.
What's the model number of the BT module? Got any pics?
The wires are going to be +,-, TX, and RX

Tried with the settings in the post above. still the same problems also there is a couple sttings that are not availlable for me. Maybe the firmware of the controller is to old. it has 5.03. I tried the log feature but when I try to open the log in vesc I only get a big map.
heres the log.

Attachments

• 2024-02-16_18-46-43.csv
    263.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 2024-02-16_18-54-50.csv
    545.8 KB · Views: 1
Here are pictures of the Bluetooth dongle if someone know the pin out?IMG_2953.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2952.jpeg
    IMG_2952.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
This is BEST GUESS based on looking at your PCB and the espressif docs for the esp32-wroom-32d.
VCC MAY take 5 Volts?IMG_2953Pinout.jpeg

Thanks for the help with the Bluetooth! I was afraid that if tx rx we’re not plugged right it would fry the module or the Vesc input.

Today I played with the controller a lot.
I tried sensorless mode and this way I am able to spin the motor to 24000 erpm with no load, but with the bike on the ground it cogs and is not able to move the bike. If I put it in encoder low rpm are fine but as soon as it gets over 5000 to 6000 erpm it cogs. There is a négative current spike that stop the motor then it gets going again. So the encoder is good because it works flawlessly in lower rpm. When the cogs happen the motor is already switched to sensorless( I tried différent settings between 1500 to 4000rpm). I even tried to make it switch a 15000rpm and the cog still happens at around 5000 to 6000rpm

Dont you get any replys at all from Hackey?
In my experiance he usually is very quick to answer questions that dont involve work from him. (even on evenings or weekends)
Not so much when he needs to do something, or when the answer is no, it is not finished or similar.
He said he was out of office this week and coming back next week. And I am waiting on a reply from ennoid to see if his new bms he just released will work with my slave board.

still has not received the firmware to update it and while doing testing the controller went up in smoke.

Well hackey reply’s to my message but it take always 2 to 3 days and always partial answer. But yeah I need a new controller my only option looks to be 3shul or fardriver

Well hackey reply’s to my message but it take always 2 to 3 days and always partial answer. But yeah I need a new controller my only option looks to be 3shul or fardriver
Be very careful of Far-driver. I've just had the worst experience dealing with them directly.

What blew the controller? You having the earlier version model, I wonder if it’s potted?
I am pretty sure the controller was deffective. I would get motor resistance different every time I would do the motor detection. sometimes normal value and sometimes 900mohm etc

I am pretty sure the controller was deffective. I would get motor resistance different every time I would do the motor detection. sometimes normal value and sometimes 900mohm etc

Yeah hopefully Hackey can work out something with a new controller. CL1400 🤠

I saw they have v4 cl1400 too now, the 700/1000 has been v4 some time. They have a "mode" input for a 3 speed switch, but the cl 1400 manual dosent show anything like that. It is probably just that the manual isnt updated, but I wrote and asked about it in the end of last week.
Still no answer. In my experience I got these easy, basically yes or no answers very quick usually

Still no reply from hackey. This build is becoming a pain in the ass with all the defective parts

It sucks that you've had such a bad run with components and while it's not much consolation, I want to say that your project is extending the boundaries of EV conversions, and is what this forum is all about. I've definitely take inspiration from this build and have the 28s Ennoid/Maxkgo BMS waiting to go for when my cells arrive. Hopefully lessons from the failures of the 3shul controllers gets folded into future releases and people like yourself get supported as beta testers. I hope you don't have to wait too much longer for a resolution and to get out on the track!

Still no reply from hackey. This build is becoming a pain in the ass with all the defective parts

Sorry to hear about the defective parts! I can certainly see how frustrating that can be. I think we’re all excited to see your bike up and running, you’ve done a great job with this build.

And to be fair, I think your existing controller is too small anyway. That CL1400 would be better match with that QS180 ⚡⚡⚡

Are you texting Hackey through WhatsApp?

Sorry to hear about the defective parts! I can certainly see how frustrating that can be. I think we’re all excited to see your bike up and running, you’ve done a great job with this build.

And to be fair, I think your existing controller is too small anyway. That CL1400 would be better match with that QS180 ⚡⚡⚡

Are you texting Hackey through WhatsApp?
When I bought my controller there was only the cl1000 an 700 available and the cl1000 was too big to fit. And the spec hackey told me were higher than the final advertised spec for the cl700. If I ever get a reply I will get the cl1400. I message him on messenger he is alwas online but never read my messages.

Back