A full suspension Tadpole Trike (from Peshawar, Pakistan)

floatingdog said:
This is intended as humor, but here some therapists use mild electo-shock (not to the brain!) to stimulate muscles. It can also be used to confuse the nervous system to quit sending strong pain signals (this is usually done with implanted devices). The humor part was thinking of you building a "low cost medical device". Please don't do this, I'm only joking. Hopefully you can laugh without serious pain.

Oh dear John, it is indeed a pleasure to see your comment.
I have been to the Physiotherapist who has different machines one is the one you described that produce minor electric shocks to the muscles. He used to put the same on my back (some kind of anode and cathode) which produced little tickling electric shocks which helped a lot. Now the weather is getting colder and my back is again feeling it. I know it will take its time to heal but when ever I accidentally stretched it in wrong manner, it would take me to the same initial condition from where it started to heal. That is something I have to be careful about. But its life and this is part of it so I am bearing with it. I am confident that things will get better one day.

Wish you all the best
with kind regards
Naeem

hello you should check out steintrikes.com the official web page they are located in Austria and they have several types of full suspension tadpole trikes I have the explorer sport model currently I have 26" back and 20" front off road rims and tires on it but I am working on the back pivoting arm that holds the back rim to be able to fit a 26" fat tire 4.8" wide from surly bikes.com and with these bikes it wouldn't take very much modifying to make them tilt in turns. also you should check out eco-speed.com they sell an electric motor system that you can just slap on your bike and it doesn't interfere with your bikes chain system so you can utilize the gears in the back and reach speeds of up to 80kph for over 30 miles!

Hi, Naeem, I've not seen you post in a long time, and have been wondering how you have been doing, and how you've gotten on with your projects?

Back