• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

best ebike video yet

Yeah, I was going to apply to this thread last night, but was preoccupied with my own little electric thread,
now called " The Haven ".

His is a great, funny video. FOLKS, never drive if on stout or ale or anything alcohol-powered, unless it's a steamybike?

But nighttime ebike rides are BOSS. I can hardly wait for the day when I can ride my ebike again.

Here's what I sing when I ride at night, you too? Look at the images?
edit addendum: see that this is old art and new art, both of the highest order, married, both empowered by partnerships?
[youtube]Vt0e5VPs-CU[/youtube]

What, though, that other video is.
edit addendum: it is ART, too, and deliberately humble, but not one whit less brilliant.
It is especially tender and perfect because it is not at all "artificed", not scripted, no special effects, no "team":
just one very good-hearted Englishman-sort-of-bloke. Bravo!

Let me implant it here, so I not be a total tread 'jacker?

[youtube]uSvMTifaU2A[/youtube]

"more info":
33intense
July 17, 2009
Sign In or Sign Up now!
This is my electric bike... its ok, the video was made when I was drinking/drunk and I didnt ride it drunk so its ok...
This is my electric bike... its ok, the video was made when I was drinking/drunk and I didnt ride it drunk so its ok...
It's all good.
Remarkable-him. Wonderful for us all.
Thank him with a "5-star" and a "subscribe"?

He must join us here, now. We love honest, real, people.

Hey guys,

I feel privaliged that a post has been written about me! I do not know what to say :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ef3Y_TjpuU&feature=channel have a look at this one as well... I was slightly more drunk. You should see the videos we got rid off, they were hillarious but not great for the viewing public :)

Cheers everyone! Spread the word about the electric bikes!

Chris

Back