Cycle Analyst Android App

district9prawn said:
Yes I have three profiles setup. Just played with it again. Trying to change profiles doesnt always crash. Sometimes I can tap a profile and then hit reset/exit to get the CA back to the main screen. But after the reset I'm always on the profile I have set up as my default.

I will try to borrow an android phone this week to check.
Does it enter bootloader and exit bootloader correctly each time?

I had similiar problems but that was because of the logic level converter. But than I would expect that it also give some troubles with enter and exit bootloader.

bart1006 said:
district9prawn said:
Yes I have three profiles setup. Just played with it again. Trying to change profiles doesnt always crash. Sometimes I can tap a profile and then hit reset/exit to get the CA back to the main screen. But after the reset I'm always on the profile I have set up as my default.

I will try to borrow an android phone this week to check.
Does it enter bootloader and exit bootloader correctly each time?

I had similiar problems but that was because of the logic level converter. But than I would expect that it also give some troubles with enter and exit bootloader.

I just had a look what is going wrong but over here it is working correctly.
Probably it has something to do with the logic level shifter. Please let me know if you also have problems with enter and exit the bootloader.
I did split up the files for logging. So now there is a file for logging CA en logging GPS. I will sent Justin an email for what the exact format must be because now I'am logging some more data which the GPS api is providing.

Perhaps I missed it, but where is the download for the latest apk and/or source code?
This would be perfect for monitoring how close to charged I am...

Dear Friends,

which current bluetooth module do you recommend at the moment? I don't really need it for the CA3 but for the Phaserunner to read the temperature. Since the USB to TTL cable for the CA3 and Phaserunner is identical, a CA3 Bluetooth module should also work for the Phaserunner. Grin released an Android app for the Phaserunner last year https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.ebikes.phaserunner.softwaresuite&hl=de&gl=US , which also works quite well with the cable, but I would like to do this wirelessly. Is an HC05 suitable for this?
br Marc

Back