Displayed speed almost instantly rushes to MAX values

Fathorserider

100 µW
KT controller ("KT48SVPRK-LCD-C&D") , Bafang fat rear motor, KT LCD4 display, 13s battery.
Wires are connected properly by colors. Throttle is connected black-black, red-red, white-green (white is on the controller, green is on the throttle).

29" wheel is set on the display, max speed is set to 30kmh, the rest of options are default.

No matter what I set as "diameter" on the display (I tried all options from 5" to 29") - the very first second I touch the throttle displayed speed almost instantly rushes to the max value of ~50mph/80kmh. No problems with the actual speed though (acceleration/holding the speed/braking works as expected). No errors on the display.

Am I missing something in display settings?
Are those yellow-blue-green wires between my controller and the wheel don't actually match?
What and how do I need to check?

(default voltage between red and black throttle wires is 4.3V; default voltage between black and white-green is 0.82V, changes to ~3.56V on max throttle - I assume this is control voltage, if it's anyhow important)

KT controller ("KT48SVPRK-LCD-C&D") , Bafang fat rear motor, KT LCD4 display, 13s battery.
Wires are connected properly by colors. Throttle is connected black-black, red-red, white-green (white is on the controller, green is on the throttle).

29" wheel is set on the display, max speed is set to 30kmh, the rest of options are default.

No matter what I set as "diameter" on the display (I tried all options from 5" to 29") - the very first second I touch the throttle displayed speed almost instantly rushes to the max value of ~50mph/80kmh. No problems with the actual speed though (acceleration/holding the speed/braking works as expected). No errors on the display.

Am I missing something in display settings?
Are those yellow-blue-green wires between my controller and the wheel don't actually match?
What and how do I need to check?

(default voltage between red and black throttle wires is 4.3V; default voltage between black and white-green is 0.82V, changes to ~3.56V on max throttle - I assume this is control voltage, if it's anyhow important)
Is it a geared motor or direct drive? I'm guessing your P1 and/or P2 setting needs to be set correctly.

Yes, this is exactly what I need, thank you!
I set P1 as 100 (1:5 reduction ration * 20 magnets), then P2 as 6 (by the specs from my motor) and now it finally works - speed readings look pretty much correct.

rr.png

Back