E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Rix said:
I am so Jealous! that is some really nice single track. I think I was born on the wrong continent. Thanks for posting the vid.

Rick

Hi Rick,

At Easter my son and I are heading up to Nelson. And we are planning to ride some trails up there. There's a really well known one called the Dun Mountain trail its supposed to be a full days ride (I think about Half a day of actual riding) And has a reputation as one of the best downhill sections in New Zealand. I will try and get some video when we are there! (hopefully the batteries will last?)

You also have some really interesting places to ride which look very scenic.

I have driven from Reno down to Vegas and that area is also very interesting countryside - but maybe to hot in summer!

Hugh

Some New Zealand scenery (North Island).

Alan Montefiore and Jaden Leeming riding at Karangahake Gorge (first video) and Mt Maunganui stair Fest!

[youtube]hT4EsIPzSFo[/youtube]
[youtube]xSt7Eg2XM-k[/youtube]

hugeone22 said:

Alan Montefiore and Jaden Leeming riding at Karangahake Gorge (first video) and Mt Maunganui stair Fest!

Finally a trail ride that's not boring ass.

I'm streamer boy, and I approve of this video.

hugeone22 said:
Rix said:
I am so Jealous! that is some really nice single track. I think I was born on the wrong continent. Thanks for posting the vid.

Rick

Hi Rick,

At Easter my son and I are heading up to Nelson. And we are planning to ride some trails up there. There's a really well known one called the Dun Mountain trail its supposed to be a full days ride (I think about Half a day of actual riding) And has a reputation as one of the best downhill sections in New Zealand. I will try and get some video when we are there! (hopefully the batteries will last?)

You also have some really interesting places to ride which look very scenic.

I have driven from Reno down to Vegas and that area is also very interesting countryside - but maybe to hot in summer!

Hugh

Well Hugh, then you have seen some of the rocky terrain I have ridden. However, between Reno and Carson City, there is some neat stuff to ride as well as long as its west. The east is rocky lava rock infested stuff that looks like it could double as rover pictures from Mars if Hyena did his magic red tint photo shop. Summer isn't bad, it rarely gets above 115F or 46-47C in Fallon where I live. Last summer we saw 118F, but that was only for a couple of days. When its that hot, got to restrict rides to early morning, or late at night with a light, which is on my to do list this year along with a go pro. Thats great you and your son are riding together, my dad and I ride a couple of times a year as well. He will probably be the oldest Stealth Rider here in the US @ 68. Sorry streamer boy, you have been dethroned. My dad built my son an electric bike out of an Ezip scooter. Good for 500 watts and 15MPH. Will start working on him riding this year. Jet turns 3 at the end of July. Really appreciate the videos. Those vids are what helps get some of us guys in the northern hemisphere through the winters. Please keep them coming.

Rick

Back on the bike :D Rode to work last week & went on several rides this weekend . Felt great . Can`t pedal real well & the left knee will never be as strong as it was , but it`s great to get on the bike again .

Ps great vids Hugh .

Great to hear Brute!

Brute said:
Back on the bike :D Rode to work last week & went on several rides this weekend . Felt great . Can`t pedal real well & the left knee will never be as strong as it was , but it`s great to get on the bike again .

Ps great vids Hugh .

Outstanding Brute. Give it some time, you knee will improve with time and activity. I would wear a 1* racing knee brace for some additional insurance.

Rick

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 2,215
Wow Hugh the all red Bomber is unreal! I didn't have the balls to go that bold!
Kepler thanks for the pics on the new CA looks unreal even the key is cool but what got me was how the bike number is now laser etched and not just engraved.
It's been 6 weeks..... I just wanna go for a ride..... Suppose perfection takes time :cry:

Sweet vids Hugh. We all know NZ is a very scenic place but those trails look ace to boot. Nice and smooth for the most part so you can really open it up. Not much margin for error on some of those tight sections! Not many pedestrians around the area ? We all like to race around fast (well, many of us) but obviously cleaning up pedestrians and bush walkers is something we need to be mindful of. Looks like you had a pretty free run which is good, it's something that limits me much of the time when I'm riding as the pesky buggers seem to jump out of no where :p

Hyena said:
Sweet vids Hugh. We all know NZ is a very scenic place but those trails look ace to boot. Nice and smooth for the most part so you can really open it up. Not much margin for error on some of those tight sections! Not many pedestrians around the area ? We all like to race around fast (well, many of us) but obviously cleaning up pedestrians and bush walkers is something we need to be mindful of. Looks like you had a pretty free run which is good, it's something that limits me much of the time when I'm riding as the pesky buggers seem to jump out of no where :p

Yah Jay, those trails were just plain nice. I wouldn't have any issue with the Razorbacks on that stuff.

Rix said:
Brute said:

Ps great vids Hugh .

Outstanding Brute. Give it some time, you knee will improve with time and activity. I would wear a 1* racing knee brace for some additional insurance.

Rick
A knee brace is a must now ( If I had been wearing them in the first place I wouldn`t have this problem ) as I`ve only got 1 out of 3 ligaments left . I went to pic up my custom fitted big dollar knee brace today which I`ve waited a month for & guess what , it doesn`t fit , not even close . I felt so let down . Feel like buying some pods or Axo`s for the interim as I don`t think I can wait another month .

Rodney64 said:
hugeone22 said:

Hugh thanks for posting and you're making me home sick. Which bikes your favourite

Hi Rodney.

The Bomber is my favorite it's the extra power, better ride due to the rear shock and ability to select better gearing to pedal at the speed the bike is going!

Hugh

hugeone22 said:
Rodney64 said:
hugeone22 said:

Hugh thanks for posting and you're making me home sick. Which bikes your favourite

Hi Rodney.

The Bomber is my favorite it's the extra power, better ride due to the rear shock and ability to select better gearing to pedal at the speed the bike is going!

Hugh

Thanks Hugh for the feed back. I'm planning on coming home for duck shooting in Te Anau.

[/quote]Thanks Hugh for the feed back. I'm planning on coming home for duck shooting in Te Anau.[/quote]
Are you from Te Anau? I lived there for 14 years!

Hugh

Thanks Hugh for the feed back. I'm planning on coming home for duck shooting in Te Anau.[/quote]

Hugh[/quote]

Yes I lived there From1971 to 1985. Small world

Thanks Hugh for the feed back. I'm planning on coming home for duck shooting in Te Anau.[/quote]

Hugh[/quote]

Yes I lived there From1971 to 1985 and the last 4 years as a shepherd on Whitestone farm settlement.

I just got back. This is a typical ride for streamer boy. First I ride 17 miles through the cement jungle just to get to the ride. To get there I usually cruise about 15 mph on the limiter to save power. It takes me about an hour and a half. Today there was a headwind all the way, and I used 4 ah to get there. Once there, the real ride starts. Todays ride was a special ride because it was the leaders birthday. About 40 of her friends showed up. Three fourths of them were young, wild jungle women that like to drink and smoke pot on every ride. The ride was only about 10 miles, ending at a bar down in the middle of the jungle, about 20 miles from the part of the jungle I live in. That took 2 more ah, for a total of 6 ah. Just to be nice, I stayed long enough to chit chat with the pretty young things , and drink 3 vodka, and 7s. Since I had tons of battery left I could have blasted home like usual, but tonight I just cruised the 20 miles with the limiter off, riding about 25 mph all the way. When I pulled into my secret bat cave I used a total of 11 ah, and rode 43 miles. That's equal to about a 70 mile range. There's no other production electric bicycle in the world I know of that can do this.

So the question is, do I, streamer boy know what's the best use of a bomber, of do a bunch of Australian monkey boys, that only know how to ride down a dirt trail alone, with only their own dick in their hand know better? You can decide hic oo000woo.

Theodore Voltaire said:
I just got back. This is a typical ride for streamer boy. First I ride 17 miles through the cement jungle just to get to the ride. To get there I usually cruise about 15 mph on the limiter to save power. It takes me about an hour and a half. Today there was a headwind all the way, and I used 4 ah to get there. Once there, the real ride starts. Todays ride was a special ride because it was the leaders birthday. About 40 of her friends showed up. Three fourths of them were young, wild jungle women that like to drink and smoke pot on every ride. The ride was only about 10 miles, ending at a bar down in the middle of the jungle, about 20 miles from the part of the jungle I live in. That took 2 more ah, for a total of 6 ah. Just to be nice, I stayed long enough to chit chat with the pretty young things , and drink 3 vodka, and 7s. Since I had tons of battery left I could have blasted home like usual, but tonight I just cruised the 20 miles with the limiter off, riding about 25 mph all the way. When I pulled into my secret bat cave I used a total of 11 ah, and rode 43 miles. That's equal to about a 70 mile range. There's no other production electric bicycle in the world I know of that can do this.

So the question is, do I, streamer boy know what's the best use of a bomber, of do a bunch of Australian monkey boys, that only know how to ride down a dirt trail alone, with only their own dick in their hand know better? You can decide hic oo000woo.
Get down to the real info will ya . Did you score with any of the jungle women ??????

Theodore Voltaire said:

Nah TV, we can ride both hands on, unlike a streamer ladyboy.

[edit] must have been a rough day, forgot to :D

Back