how to care for a lead battery vs li ion gel

the 6 volt is what it showed when the guy told me he charged it but maybe he forgot he is old.

the battery case has a red light when i put the on off button to on the light turns on .
thecharger is 24v. do you know if i have to put the light on to charge them or the light off?

Called AMPACITY or Wire Ampacity, there are charts that show how many amps a certain gauge wire can handle.

To much current for to long would melt the insulation off the wire, exposing the conductive wire to come in contact with something you dont want it to come into contact with. Or the heat may damage the conductive wire first in a very thin, small gauge wire (like 34awg), breaking its flow making it an open circuit or open wire (a cut or break in the conductive wire). Sometimes its wise test the conductivity of a wire with a dmm for t/s purposes even if the wire looks undamaged. I've stripped some wire thats so thin theres literally one strand of wire, whereas Hobbyking Silicone wire seems to have thousands and thousands of strands in a simple 14awg silicone wire. Stripping those with wire strippers, usually ends up with a half dozen strands accidentally cut off but I buy the $5-10 wire strippers from H.F. or the ones that come with the $10-20 dmm as a set of strippers/probes/dmm with a cheesy bag.

thanks calab
would you happen to know about the light
the battery case has a red light when i put the on off button to on the light turns on .
thecharger is 24v. do you know if i have to put the light on to charge them or the light off?

Back